Are you gonna watch?

You Will Vote For Dreyga

You have no choice
@Gold
Reaction score
So it looks like UFC 249 is happening. Khabib isn’t apart of it. And a lot of people are against it. Are you gonna watch despite the controversy?

Obviously. Jesus, what am I the fucking Netherlands?

if anything I would suspect MORE people would watch considering NOTHING is going on.

I wanna see it now more than ever.

Controversy can suck my nuts, I want fights.

Yeah man. I’m not a fucking cry baby bitch

Its only obvious that those who dont "support" it, and have been hating on Dana will not watch it, right?

I will be celebrating that shit like its the last card ill ever see

giphy.gif

Yes, I can’t wait for this shit to go down. I just hope everything stays in place until then.

Well, as long as they are taking the proper precautions, and taking care of the crew and fighters, I've got zero issue with a closed door event, and neither should anybody else.

It'd be different if they were not doing testing, and not having medical staff on site, but as long as it's done correctly, this is going to be a great thing.

One could argue that it is in the best interest of the mental health of the country as a whole to have some sort of outlet for us degenerate fight fans... and I'm NOT being sarcastic, I 100% mean that.

No. I hope they lose $750 million on this. The greed over this one event is so egregious. The consumer has all the power. Not buying the event is how I’ll make my statement

Does the pope shelter rapist pedophiles across the world?

Of course I'm gonna watch.

it was bad enough trying to sit through the card with no fans, this doesn't have khabib or possibly rose, there's no reason to watch this card

I’m most definitely gonna watch. I’m an MMA fan through and through. Do I think it’s irresponsible as fuck to hold this card? Yes. Will that stop me from watching? Fuck no.

with a good ole rum and a cigar.....Im bored as shit.

it was bad enough trying to sit through the card with no fans, this doesn't have khabib or possibly rose, there's no reason to watch this card
Dude, there’s still quite a few reasons to watch. I’m bummed about losing Rose on top of Khabib too though (if that report is true, which it probably is).

Back