Are you for or against Cloning long dead creatures and people?

I find it fascinating, so I'm for it.

I do to the only thing would be do we or don't we re animate APEX predators like T- REX Raptors, and even my beloved Megladon. sure in a contained non zoo like environment similar to Jurassic park I think a T-rex would be fine.

as far as megaladon I saw a documentary on the science channel were they postulated that a full grown Megaladon in todays Ocean Environments would lead to too many whale deaths. and water recreation already arguably perilous with bull sharks chomping off peoples arms in legs seemingly every week would be compounded by Megaladon that's the size od an A-380

ambushing Jet skiers, and pleasure boaters world wide.

I'd rather they focus on realizing three boobs.

A T-Rex would be pretty badass though.

I'm for animals. It would be awesome to see a mammoth. But definitely against cloning people.

Giant ground sloth for the win

hqdefault.jpg

Tasmanian Tiger also

tasmainian_wolf_2011.jpg

I am for cloning extinct animals and against cloning long dead people.

Dinosaurs are cool. But Cloning "someone" from say the blood on the shroud of Turin = shit storm/holy war.

Against. Save what we are almost losing or if you brig back anything bring back things that have gone extinct recently.

Our resources are running out as is let along trying to feed a bunch of fucking dinosaurs.

And there's so such thing as a ruby throated darting finch.

Dinosaurs are cool. But Cloning "someone" from say the blood on the shroud of Turin = shit storm/holy war.

IDK man, 10 O.D.B.'s running around would make an awesome show.

Btw you can ride an ostrich and it doesn't require cloning.

I'm a little to, how do you put it, ummm. BURLY! yeah, we'll go with burly. From what I understand 150lbs is about the max carrying capacity of an ostrich.

People, no. Animals, absolutely. I know this is totally selfish, but if a scientist gave me the choice of bringing back the Western Black Rhino or the Wooly Rhino, I'm choosing the Wooly since I've never seen one.

Against. Save what we are almost losing or if you brig back anything bring back things that have gone extinct recently.

Our resources are running out as is let along trying to feed a bunch of fucking dinosaurs.

And there's so such thing as a ruby throated darting finch.

Hey, is there a repository where they're saving DNA from animals that are going extinct?

No cloning of people. A bit too weird and big brother for me. But extinct animals would be cool. I remember that bullshit from a couple years ago when they were going to clone a wooly mammoth. Had me sold a little.

I'm for it our time on earth is limited may as well explore all we can

I am all for it.

I mean dafuq why not?

We are all born too early to explore space, and too late to explore the land masses.

All we have left is the bottom of the ocean and cloning. Lets go ahead and do it.

Why we letting some fiction books about the hazards of cloning stop us?

What about a clone chimera of Anna Nicole,Marilyn Monroe,Lena Horne, and Barbara bush?

Back