Are you for or against Cloning long dead creatures and people?

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's "if " our science ever reaches a point where they could basically do the Jurassic Park theme. I provided a link where this lady found soft tissue which means DNA in a fossil a few years back.

"Probing a 68-million-year-old T. rex, Mary Schweitzer stumbled upon astonishing signs of life that may radically change our view of the ancient beasts"

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur-shocker-115306469/?no-ist

I for one would love to go to a Jurassic Park. And I would be for reanimating dinosaurs or sea monsters like Megaladon or Lipluradon that have been dead for at least 5000 years. And not just that but I'd be okay with exhuming long dead hotties like Marilyn Monroe yeah bring back a bunch them. what say you? yay or nay. looking for honesty here boys.

Against, bc until they're successful they create things that die immediately at birth and or that aren't fully realized.

Abominations.

i dont think we have the nitrogen levels in our atmosphere to support some of the giant dinosaurs but i do love when science goes into a IDGAF mindset.

I'd rather see a Moa brought back. Then I could finally full fill my dream of riding a big bird like a horse.

I'd rather see a Moa brought back. Then I could finally full fill my dream of riding a big bird like a horse.

honestly after the stegosaurus (sludge was my fav dinobot) I would love to see a Megaladon

I think the men in tjhis country could use a dose of test I'd be fore reanimating Teddy Roosevelt

Prez

Soldier

brawler

poet

and that's the four I can think of.

they should start with the Woolly Mammoth and take it from there.

I'd rather seem them re-populate the current species bordering on extinction, or bring back the ones we've already killed off. Who gives a fuck about a dinosaur, really? Sounds like just another way for someone to exploit a living organism for profit.

Richard Nixon would be my choice because if we had technology this advanced we could surely put his talking head in a jar.

I'd rather seem them re-populate the current species bordering on extinction, or bring back the ones we've already killed off. Who gives a fuck about a dinosaur, really? Sounds like just another way for someone to exploit a living organism for profit.

394579.jpg

I don't see any reason why they can't do both. They could also bring back recently extinct species like passenger pigeons or dodos.

I'm a huge fan of dinosaurs, so I'd love to see them resurrected even if mayhem is a likely outcome.

i dont think we have the nitrogen levels in our atmosphere to support some of the giant dinosaurs but i do love when science goes into a IDGAF mindset.

I believe it's the oxygen levels that matter. Our atmosphere is already about 80% N2.

I don't see any reason why they can't do both. They could also bring back recently extinct species like passenger pigeons or dodos.

I'm a huge fan of dinosaurs, so I'd love to see them resurrected even if mayhem is a likely outcome.

The kid in me would love to see a dinosaur. The adult in me thinks it's kind of pointless. If it can't be self sufficient in the wild without destroying it's own ecosystem, there's not much point. Dinosaurs had their moment.

first obviously bring back michael jackson

then the saber tooth cat

and last but not least

andre the giant

I HATE TO DISAGREE BUT I THINK MOST PEOPLE WOULD RATHER SEE A brontosaurus THAN THE EXTINCT RUBY THROATED DARTING FINCH..

NOW for today's species like the Rhino and the Bengal Tiger I'd be fore it. no reason those two need to disappear.

I don't really care. For people, nurture would most likely end up making them unrecognizable from who they were a clone of. Don't see the point beyond research.

Dinosaurs. Yes, on an island, but absolutely no flying or ocean species.

I HATE TO DISAGREE BUT I THINK MOST PEOPLE WOULD RATHER SEE A brontosaurus THAN THE EXTINCT RUBY THROATED DARTING FINCH..

NOW for today's species like the Rhino and the Bengal Tiger I'd be fore it. no reason those two need to disappear.

What's your beef with the ruby throated darting finch, bro?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back