Are you for or against Cloning long dead creatures and people?

429px-Vraptor_Scale.svg.png

a 15kg (33lbs) pound bird-lizard thing? I feel confident I could stomp it to death, Wanderlei Silva style.

bro I would pay cash to see a Game bred pit vs a Velaso Raptor.

I was watching something on animal planet the other day where this Kane Corso which I guess is another name for a pit bull because the thing looked like well...an over grown pit bull. anyway these two girls were playing on a farm somewhere when they started to get chased by a mountain leopard. the Kane corso takes off after the thing and kills a GD mountain Lion.

so though most people's inclinations after decades of Jurassic park bias would be to think the Raptor would win. I say clone the damn thing and lets find out.

Nobody else subscribed to these as a kid?

maxresdefault.jpg

There is probably a lot more to be gained by bringing back extinct plants than by dinosaurs. The potential for medical research is incredible. Who knows? Maybe we can even increase oxygen levels on the planet and increase the longevity of Earth's atmosphere.

We should not be resurrecting long dead creatures that we have no intentions of allowing to prosper anywhere.

The first few rounds would probably never see the outside of a cage or enclosure, having all kinds of tests run on them as if they do not experience suffering. Then what? Theme parks and circus attractions? Fuck all that. Let the dead rest in peace.

I would like the animals brought back, just so I could raise them, slaughter then and eat them.

Also, the hotties.

Approved

Clone Hitler and Winston Churchill and give them to two gay dad's to raise them in San Francisco. It could be a reality show.

Whoever decides to do that didn't watch the Jurassic park series. Dumb idea.

If it can be done then it should he done in the name of science. I believe its our destiny.

That's "if " our science ever reaches a point where they could basically do the Jurassic Park theme. I provided a link where this lady found soft tissue which means DNA in a fossil a few years back.

"Probing a 68-million-year-old T. rex, Mary Schweitzer stumbled upon astonishing signs of life that may radically change our view of the ancient beasts"

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaur-shocker-115306469/?no-ist

I for one would love to go to a Jurassic Park. And I would be for reanimating dinosaurs or sea monsters like Megaladon or Lipluradon that have been dead for at least 5000 years. And not just that but I'd be okay with exhuming long dead hotties like Marilyn Monroe yeah bring back a bunch them. what say you? yay or nay. looking for honesty here boys.

I am 100% for cloning extinct animals and putting them in zoos for entertainment purposes. I am all about that.

However, I think cloning people is a separate matter. I think we should have rights to our own genetic makeup, and you should not be able to clone a person without their consent.

Animals I'd totally be down for. You could save endangered species and bringing back a dinosaur or woolly mammoth would be way too cool to pass up on.

Humans on the other hand not so much. Come on didn't you guys see those shitty Star Wars prequels? I can't think of a single instance of when cloning in a movie has been used for good or hasn't led to the clones being exploited (Multiplicity excluded). Seriously though we are overpopulated as it is we don't need clones. Cloned body parts/organs would be huge though.

Back