Are you bald?

Are you bald?

• Total voters
It's a good club to be in.

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200224105810-dwayne-johnson.jpg

6f0d692b2100600ae6393581cfa8dc684d371f20.jpg

gettyimages-104996055-1556569155.jpg

4284359400000578-4714662-Less_is_more_Donald_Trump_is_one_of_several_men_who_would_be_ran-m-3_1500656954327.jpg

A356jiI.gif

This seems more accurate

I began thinning on the top in my mid-thirties. So, I began shaving it down at that point & I've continued doing so for the two decades since then. No muss, no fuss.

I used to use a blade & cream about every other day but now I use my Remington Shortcut Pro twice a week.

91Iq0CM78-L._SL1500_.jpg

Me with a full head of hair in my youth.
View attachment 815281
And a slightly more recent pic of me without.
View attachment 815282
Ahh theres that wife youre always talking about.

I'm just starting to notice some recession at the temples. Bald doesn't suit me so I'm deciding on a new hairstyle to cover it up.

Right now I still have a full head of hair in my 30's, but for sure it's not as thick as it was when I was younger. Since my maternal grandfather was bald, there's a chance that I might be in the future too.

When the time comes, I will shave. I will enjoy it while it lasts.

I began thinning on the top in my mid-thirties. So, I began shaving it down at that point & I've continued doing so for the two decades since then. No muss, no fuss.

I used to use a blade & cream about every other day but now I use my Remington Shortcut Pro twice a week.

91Iq0CM78-L._SL1500_.jpg

Me with a full head of hair in my youth.
View attachment 815281
And a slightly more recent pic of me without.
View attachment 815282

Last pic is cool, who's in the other photo with you?

And on topic I'm fat, not real attractive but I still have my hair, got to hang onto something.

I've been rocking the bald beard look for over a decade, I use the skull shaver.

Except I started growing my hair a few weeks ago and cut off my beard. The top of my head has very little hair, I'm trying out being old, seeing if I like it.

If you shave everything above your sideburns you'll look five years younger.

When I forget to shave and let it grow out for four or five days it makes me look ALOT older. I'm 37 now and can pass for being in my late 20s.

I've been fighting hairloss for 20+ years, dutasteride and minoxidil for the last 16 years.

54 and still a head full of thick hair. Runs in the family.

My 60 year old Dad and 30 year old brother both have intensely thick hair.

My hairline started going at 25 so I've been buzzing with no guard clippers once a week ever since.

50 been thin since mid 30s but whatever never bothered me. As long as you keep face thin you don't look like too much of a egghead.

I don't even wish for it back really. So nice to not have to worry about hair and use only one product in shower, soap.

I'm in my forties with a full head of hair. It is definitely thinning tho. I think I might make it to 50 with hair. I did start using a thinning shampoo called Pur a Dor. The results were noticeable.

Bald looks good on some, and horrible on others. Convinced a coworker to join the bald brotherhood too, because his shit looked horrible. Actually a damn fine gent once he shaved it. Let it go if it’s going.

Gets damn cold though now without hair.

Last edited:
Not balding, but getting gray as fuck. I’m 42, and probably about 70% gray.

Bald looks good on some, and horrible on others. Convinced a coworker to join the bald brotherhood too, because his shit looked horrible. Actually a damn fine gent once he shaved it. Let it go if it’s going.

Gets damn cold though now without hair.
Helps if you have square jawline like the rock. Dudes with round faces can't look good bald or at least look better with hair. Fat and bald is the worst look.

I've been rocking the bald beard look for over a decade, I use the skull shaver.

Except I started growing my hair a few weeks ago and cut off my beard. The top of my head has very little hair, I'm trying out being old, seeing if I like it.

Are you sure you have enough Rice Krispies?

Helps if you have square jawline like rock. Dudes with round faces can't look good bald.
Very true. I’m lucky in that aspect, but the beard helps too. Buddy has a rounder face, but still looks better bald than the thin on top, thick on the side and back. Made him look in his 30s while he is early 20s. And a good brow helps too. Got the caveman brow, so it fits being bald and bearded.

Superior genetics here, full head of hair @ 35 with no receding hairline. My Gramps on mom side had it till he died, so I'm in god's good graces on that front. Sorry.

I'm 37 and having been shaving my head since I was 19. I noticed my hairline was already receding, and both of my grandfathers were completely bald. It was only a matter of time.

So, I asked myself if I was going to be an insecure bitch about it and style my hair to try to hide it, wear hats, buy special shampoos, or get surgery... or go 'ahead' and shave it all off.

So, I've been shaving my head for 18 years now and have been loving it.

I shave once every two days at the latest using coconut lotion (never shaving cream) and Shavemob 4-bladed razors.

300.JPG

Handle + 24 Razors = $30

And these are the absolute best razors I've ever used. Expensive razors like Gillette seemed to maybe, at most get me through shaving my head and face twice before becoming completely dull. But with Shavemob blades, I can shave my head and face five or six times over.

Also, I always shave in the shower, it only takes 5 minutes, and using the spray to clean the blades every few strokes. This helps every razor last longer. The 6-bladed razors are great as well, but the blades are so close together it makes cleaning the hair out between the blades a pain, so that's why I recommend 4-blade razors.

With only shaving once every two days and using a razor for five or six shaves, that 24 pack of razors for $30 is almost a year's supply. Good luck finding a cheaper and better method for head shaving.

That's good info. Can it be coconut butter from the grocery store? Why is that better than shaving cream?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back