Are you bald?

Are you bald?

• Total voters
Nah man, it's the solution. The results speak for themselves.

IMG_7847.jpg

The new thing now is getting hair tattoos, called micro needling. It's the best solution and looks real.

complete-early-onset-baldness.jpeg

https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/136022851224768213/

No, I am 35 but all my life I have had thin hair :( almost the same thing

I’m very vain. I’d consider walking directly into oncoming traffic if I ever went bald... or at least getting a hair transplant.

Michael chandler pretty much.. with the right haircut it's not obvious if you're not a sherdog norwood expert..

So not bad enough to shave but not good enough to say i'm not balding..

I began thinning on the top in my mid-thirties. So, I began shaving it down at that point & I've continued doing so for the two decades since then. No muss, no fuss.

I used to use a blade & cream about every other day but now I use my Remington Shortcut Pro twice a week.

91Iq0CM78-L._SL1500_.jpg

Me with a full head of hair in my youth.
View attachment 815281
And a slightly more recent pic of me without.
View attachment 815282
still looking sharp, bro.

i have a Stathamesque hairline
so i just keep it real short as i don't have a headshape conducive to fully shaving it

my dad has been bic'n his head since his mid 20s

Bald with a gialnt red beard fuck u
Also it looks and feels awesome after a fresh shave wouldn't trade it for hair any away its freeing

Carlos Boozer is just egregious

not only did he rock the painted on hair during NBA games (where you sweat, mind you), he recently rocked a painted on beard FFS
hqdefault.jpg

180125_ntl_elton_john_0105_16x9_992.jpg

I'm sorry baldies but until vain gazzilionaire elton stops wearing a raccoon on his head, we all know a cure is but a dream.

That's good info. Can it be coconut butter from the grocery store? Why is that better than shaving cream?

c1f1e13b4959538e914512b2cdf433e0.jpg

Its cheap, $1 at Dollar Tree for 20 ounces.

Its better for your skin than all the chemicals that is in shaving cream.

Gives a much smoother shave than shaving cream, which decreases the chances for cuts (a big fear many head shavers have).

I've been shaving my head for 19 years, so I've tried everything.

c1f1e13b4959538e914512b2cdf433e0.jpg

Its cheap, $1 at Dollar Tree for 20 ounces.

Its better for your skin than all the chemicals that is in shaving cream.

Gives a much smoother shave than shaving cream, which decreases the chances for cuts (a big fear many head shavers have).

I've been shaving my head for 19 years, so I've tried everything.

Pretty solid. I'm scared do use that to be honest. I use this, Proraso shaving soap. Have you used it/heard of it? Works like a charm:

815ZZyhDKbL._SX425_.jpg

I have been using regular (got it as a christmas gift last year). I doesn't smell very special. Next one is eucalyptus and mint. I love this expensive Italian stuff! $14 for one container. Is that a lot?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back