Are you bald?

Are you bald?

• Total voters
I began thinning on the top in my mid-thirties. So, I began shaving it down at that point & I've continued doing so for the two decades since then. No muss, no fuss.

I used to use a blade & cream about every other day but now I use my Remington Shortcut Pro twice a week.

91Iq0CM78-L._SL1500_.jpg

Me with a full head of hair in my youth.
View attachment 815281
And a slightly more recent pic of me without.
View attachment 815282

You look good man. I think better now than with hair.

Thinned and now shave it bald.
Went from the long hair guy in my youth until 30s. Cut it short and it never grew right again. No regrets shaving it, since the alternative is bad... When it’s your time, accept it.

still wish i could be the long hair guy again.

Yeah, and I really don't understand why people make such an issue out of it.

People swallowing all kind of weird pills with side effets or even getting hair implants? Gtfo lol

Yeah, and I really don't understand why people make such an issue out of it.

People swallowing all kind of weird pills with side effets or even getting hair implants? Gtfo lol

No side effects from a Sharpie dude and it's only like two bucks.

I'm 37 and having been shaving my head since I was 19. I noticed my hairline was already receding, and both of my grandfathers were completely bald. It was only a matter of time.

So, I asked myself if I was going to be an insecure bitch about it and style my hair to try to hide it, wear hats, buy special shampoos, or get surgery... or go 'ahead' and shave it all off.

So, I've been shaving my head for 18 years now and have been loving it.

I shave once every two days at the latest using coconut lotion (never shaving cream) and Shavemob 4-bladed razors.

300.JPG

Handle + 24 Razors = $30

And these are the absolute best razors I've ever used. Expensive razors like Gillette seemed to maybe, at most get me through shaving my head and face twice before becoming completely dull. But with Shavemob blades, I can shave my head and face five or six times over.

Also, I always shave in the shower, it only takes 5 minutes, and using the spray to clean the blades every few strokes. This helps every razor last longer. The 6-bladed razors are great as well, but the blades are so close together it makes cleaning the hair out between the blades a pain, so that's why I recommend 4-blade razors.

With only shaving once every two days and using a razor for five or six shaves, that 24 pack of razors for $30 is almost a year's supply. Good luck finding a cheaper and better method for head shaving.

My dome is kinda oily though, I'm worried the sharpie might smudge and then I'd look silly.

remember a dude in Jr high/ highschool using food coloring to dye his hair.

he looked like and umpaloompa at the end of gym class.

I've been rocking the bald beard look for over a decade, I use the skull shaver.

Except I started growing my hair a few weeks ago and cut off my beard. The top of my head has very little hair, I'm trying out being old, seeing if I like it.

No I'm fortunately very lucky, especially on my moms side where everyone still has a full head of hair.

It's happening. But for every hair I lose, I work that much harder on my abs for the sake of my sherbros.

I am bald a as light bulb, since about 30. I shave my head ( using Head Blade) 1 or 2 times a week. The sides grow fast. I look much younger with a shaved head and beard.

How many times a week do you have your head and what product do you use?

God made a few perfect heads, and those are the ones without hair. I look very ugly with hair. People can't imagine me with hair. Thank goodness I'm bald! (except during the winter). Shave your had and join the bald club!

" Most women find bald men attractive and sexy and recommended men to be proud of being bald. They also accompany the bald look with a nice beard and a fit body. "https://www.skullshaver.eu/blogs/news/do-women-find-bald-men-attractive
maxresdefault.jpg

Back