Are you a Vegan or Vegetarian? or would like to be one?

Are you a Vegan or Vegetarian? or would like to be one?

• Total voters
Exclusively eating plant based food will mess up you natural biota. Plant fiber is indigestible, it will claw at your digestive tract as it passes through. The high amount of stool you continuously produce will slowly alter your body's response to the stool. These are some of the things that could lead to digestive problems.

I did a quick internet search:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5571937/
"Conclusions: This study suggests that a long term vegetarian diets could be associated with irritable bowel syndrome. Nevertheless, further studies are needed to confirm these results, and investigate the multiple aspects of the vegetarian diet, possibly related to the IBS."
I don’t produce a high amount. There’s nothing irregular going on either. I think I’m good.

Farming the vegetables needed to become vegan kills more animals and wildlife so morally there is no right or wrong.

Make an option saying I believe in a balanced diet that doesn't involve elimination of healthy food choices like meat, rich in both macro and micronutrients.

I go a day or two a week now where I don’t eat meat. Doubt I’ll ever move further past that. I don’t really have the discipline for it. I checked too lazy.

I would like to for the environment, but I enjoy meat way too much for it to be realistic.

I eat meat with 2 or 3 meals per week because I think its important part of a complete diet. I always make sure to go with really high quality meats: pasture raised chickens, wild caught fish, grass fed/finished beef, etc

Well except most the animals in the meat industry live tortured lives. Put humans in their place and it’s a deranged horror movie.
as i said no right or wrong , its not sustainable for everyone to be vegan atm

I wish my body didn't rely on so much protein to feel right. I don't know how else to get a lot besides chicken and meat. I love animals though, turning more and more hippy as i get older. I want to save them all.
Gainz!

as i said no right or wrong , its not sustainable for everyone to be vegan atm
There is definitely wrong in the meat industry. We just don’t change it because it’s cheaper this way

Only eat chicken and fish, vegetables, oat etc.

I'd like to add more vegetarian dishes to my diet but I don't want become vegetarian only.

Back