Are you a Vegan or Vegetarian? or would like to be one?

Are you a Vegan or Vegetarian? or would like to be one?

• Total voters
I could do a year of egg whites and non meat.

Farming the vegetables needed to become vegan kills more animals and wildlife so morally there is no right or wrong.
Actually, WAY more plants are needed to feed farm animals than would be needed if people stopped eating meat/reduced their meat consumption.
Vegetarianism and veganism is far more sustainable.

No, but if they had a legit alternative to meat or at least slaughtering animals for it with the same or better nutritional value that didn't have some monkey's paw offset itself I'd likely switch to it.

Nah...

I can do it in doses now and then. If you've never tried a vegan diet, try it. Or the Daniel plan or something, you'll feel amazing... not like a tub of lard exhausted from a McDonald's based diet that needs to artifically raise your energy with unhealthy amounts of caffeine.

I think doing it once in a while in combination of a moderately healthy daily life is good enough. However, meat just tastes too good. Besides, you'll need to supplement all of the crap you aren't already getting from meats.

I’d like to be a vegetarian. I just don’t have the willpower. I have tried.

My gf and I are veggie, though not a hundred percent. When it's too inconvenient to be, e.g. grabbing a quick bite of fast food. I eat a lot of spicey potato soft tacos at taco bell. But the human body can only tolerate so much of the bell. It's science.

I feel bad for pigs since they are treated so poorly and just plain viciously. But animals are treated far worse outside the US.

RigidNimbleBellfrog-max-1mb.gif

98E5DDB1-DC22-40CB-8CFF-83782F112114.jpeg

That is not the first thing they ask you. I’ve seen various doctors for my mental health issues and they never ask if I’m vegan. Do they at some point recommend a diet full of healthy food? Yes. But there’s more important points to hit.

The only person to ask if I’m vegan has been my pharmacist, just because I’m on a cocktail of drugs and need specific vitamins to go along with them so they don’t wash me out.
Magnesium oxide? Vitamin B?

Oh I just could never abide because I hate fake cheeses……I’m ok with no leather.
This. I need my blue cheese on my salad and in general. Veggie sandwiches are better with real cheese. Never liked the fake yelow American stuff either.

Yeah I couldn't imagine putting soy ccheese on pizza
Have you ever made “Greek” pizza? I use the “” things as it is in no way actually Greek, I just call it that

Thin crust, standard tomato sauce, then a little bit of shredded mozzarella, green pepper, red onions and tomatoes sliced in thin rings or strips (I use a mandolin) then kalamata olives and crumbled feta cheese. Sprinkle with some oregano and parsley bake.

Have you ever made “Greek” pizza? I use the “” things as it is in no way actually Greek, I just call it that

Thin crust, standard tomato sauce, then a little bit of shredded mozzarella, green pepper, red onions and tomatoes sliced in thin rings or strips (I use a mandolin) then kalamata olives and crumbled feta cheese. Sprinkle with some oregano and parsley bake.
That's exactly how I make a Greek salad apart from a wee bit of grated garlic. That's a nice fresh sounding summer pizza.

That's exactly how I make a Greek salad apart from a wee bit of grated garlic. That's a nice fresh sounding summer pizza.
I thinks it’s kinda like the Americanized version of Greek food,lol.

no, i am not a cow that eats grass. i am a human that eats cows. the top rung of the food chain. i did not work my way up here to eat salad for the rest of my days.

Back