Are u more interested for Shevchenko/Maia or Nunes/Anderson?

Nunes-Anderson. I’m excited to see Big Meg finally get her TS.

Yeah, but professionalism is not exactly Uncle Dana's middle name. Admittedly, this is speculation following her turning down a fight, so, well, I would say "don't quote me" but you already did.
:)

Which fight did she turn down and when?

Megan at least has a punchers chance and Nunes is more exciting than Shevchenko

Not interested in either. Schevchenko is better than Nunes but boy is she boring to watch. Nunes is fun to watch but she is fighting a can in a nonexistent division.

Your description of Megan is somewhat inaccurate. Megan was beating Holly up on the feet. But then got taken down, where she looked awful. Megan's record isn't full of wins over great names, but then not many WMMA records are. So I think you're being harsh there. Her record is decent by WMMA standards.

If Holly (who is not a striker at all) took her down and dominated her on the ground and Spencer submitted her in the 1st round. What do you think Nunes is gonna do?

If it was a fully striking match it would be definitely the most interesting fight because Nunes is a beast and Anderson is big af.

But what makes me think is the fact that when Nunes is losing on her feet she goes full blast on a double leg and for what I've seen, Anderson is so easy to take down, so this fight might be like GDR vs Nunes.

Of course it would be great to see Anderson stopping Nunes's takedowns and giving war on the feet, but I don't think that's gonna happen.

Tough call as I'm a pretty big fan of both Shev and Nunes. Think Anderson poses more of a threat so maybe a tad more interest there. I will no doubt enjoy watching Bullet dismantle Maia as well.

Shev is probably going to finish Maia in the first round and Nunes is going to look like an olympic wrestler taking Megan down for 5 rounds.

If Holly (who is not a striker at all) took her down and dominated her on the ground and Spencer submitted her in the 1st round. What do you think Nunes is gonna do?

If it was a fully striking match it would be definitely the most interesting fight because Nunes is a beast and Anderson is big af.

But what makes me think is the fact that when Nunes is losing on her feet she goes full blast on a double leg and for what I've seen, Anderson is so easy to take down, so this fight might be like GDR vs Nunes.

Of course it would be great to see Anderson stopping Nunes's takedowns and giving war on the feet, but I don't think that's gonna happen.
Did you respond to the right guy? What you say doesn't refute anything in the post of mine that you quoted. And I agree with everything you say.

I think Nunes/Anderson could be exciting if it's a standup fight, because Megan can crack as well, but if Nunes plays it safe like she did against GDR twice, she can probably LnP and still get the win.

Nunes and Val are so much better than other fighters in their weight class. I always want to see a heavy underdog pull an upset so I’ll be watching.

Nunes and Val are so much better than other fighters in their weight class. I always want to see a heavy underdog pull an upset so I’ll be watching.

Who do u think got the most chance to pull an upset? Anderson or Maia?

Nunes-Anderson simply because when the media or you yourself elevate your name to a position you don't deserve you've got it coming to you. And no, I'm not talking about Nunes.

Who do u think got the most chance to pull an upset? Anderson or Maia?
I think Maia. Nunes is just that much better than everyone else in her weight class. She was toying with her last opponent.

I'm much more excited to see the women's p4p champ style on maia

Back