Are u more interested for Shevchenko/Maia or Nunes/Anderson?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Just wondering.

Everybody knows Shevchenko and Nunes, they're the very very best in WMMA.

-Maia is unkown, not even myself know too much about her, she's from the 125 division that is pretty much a new division. But Maia has +20 professional fights..

-Anderson is more popular, people know her because she's tall and for what I've read some people find her sexy lol but yeah she's a big girl, she's the biggest girl in the UFC roster. But she's been fighting cans her whole career, the only exception is her fight with Holm but she got beat up anyways.

Nunes and Shevchenko are gonna be some heavy favorites, I wonder who is gonna be the biggest underdog? Maia or Anderson?

Anyways what fight do you want to see the most between those two?

Nunes-Anderson, because I’m a Megan Anderson fan (for my own...uh...”personal” reasons). Although in terms of competitiveness, I expect Schevchenko-Maia to be more competitive for sure. But I don’t really care who ultimately wins that fight; I’d like to see Nunes dethroned.

Nunes/Megan. Even though the chances of an upset are virtually nil, they're still better than the other fight. Both have serious stinker potential though.

Nunes/Anderson... I think Anderson has better chance of an upset. She is bigger, taller and has KO power. And frankly I think she is very underrated. Everyone seems to forget that was beating Holly Holm in the feet. That's why Holly had to resort to grappling. I also think Holly's grappling is underrated as well.

Both mismatches. I am more interested in Nunes vs Schev at 120-125.

Anderson has more of a chance, imo. She's a legit striker and Nunes might gas. But in all likelyhood she will get taken down and submitted.

Nunes vs whoever. Yeah, Nunes’ has had a few boring fights, but overall I find her fights much more exciting than Shev.
FEE7B9F2-E1DD-48C7-8F62-4788D944A8EF.jpeg 77056533-A270-4AE4-A10A-86857A34711B.jpeg FF4784C3-6BD1-4B90-B891-FA3008C0A942.jpeg AEF2B60A-205F-49DD-8F80-1E1EB52DF17F.jpeg

Anderson-Nunes, since it's pretty much guaranteed violence, and it's basically a fight to determine the future of the W145 division.

They are both mismatches on paper. That said neither of them has many appealing fights in their divisions.

Neither seem like exciting fights, but you never know.

Shevchenko is going to send Maia to the shadow realm if she comes to finish

Or coast to an easy 50-45(or less) on the feet like she did vs Carmouche

Nunes vs Megan I think Nunes just wrestlefucks her and probably finishes it on the ground either TKO or Sub in the 2nd round

So I think I'm more excited for Shevchenko possibly getting a highlight reel KO

Just wondering.

Everybody knows Shevchenko and Nunes, they're the very very best in WMMA.

-Maia is unkown, not even myself know too much about her, she's from the 125 division that is pretty much a new division. But Maia has +20 professional fights..

-Anderson is more popular, people know her because she's tall and for what I've read some people find her sexy lol but yeah she's a big girl, she's the biggest girl in the UFC roster. But she's been fighting cans her whole career, the only exception is her fight with Holm but she got beat up anyways.

Nunes and Shevchenko are gonna be some heavy favorites, I wonder who is gonna be the biggest underdog? Maia or Anderson?

Anyways what fight do you want to see the most between those two?

Val/Maia

Decent fillers on a stacked card. Plus it's easy money. Not great odds but they're such locks. Bet 10 or 12 grand to win an easy grand no problem.

Back