Are u more interested for Shevchenko/Maia or Nunes/Anderson?

It all depends whether you are considering legitimacy or pure entertainment.

Shevchenko vs Maia is a far more legit fight, but there is a solid chance that Valentina will cruise to a decision.

Nunes vs Anderson makes no sense in a division that should have already been scrapped, but Amanda is going to take Megan down at the first try and G'n'P the living shit out of her.

Jesus. 4 Pages without a single hot Megan photo? What a waste of a thread!

7ajrygduook31.jpg

X0TaXqG.jpg

Shevchenko vs Maia is way more interesting.

Not sold on Anderson at all (both her recent wins don't have wikipedia pages and she lost to Cindy Dandois). Nunes should get Ronda-level odds against her.
EasygoingCleverBeardedcollie-size_restricted.gif

Cindy+Dandois+vs+Yana+Kunitskaya.gif

Nunes.
As she will probably bring the action and maul Megan.

I foresee Valentina vs Maia having a lot more tentative moments. Maia is good enough to make Valentina play it safe, but not good enough to pose a major threat.

I'm more interested in Shevchenko versus Maia, mostly because I kind of like Anderson, and she's likely to get absolutely brutalized by Nunes.

Val's fight because... you know... it is an actual division and all instead of a "division" that has a grand total of two people in it.

I'm also more interested in the next MW title fight instead of two 189 pound homeless guys fighting behind a dumpster for the prestigious 189 pound title.

Back