Are there ANY realistic combat games for PC? (boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, etc)

IFightInVegas

The Bourbonator
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can't find a single one.. Sometimes at work, I get to bring my laptop.. It can run some older games... I can't find any, and I mean any sports/combat games.. I can find plenty of Street Fighter/MK type fighters.. But nothing realistic, or sports sim? do they exist?

Title Bout Boxing and World of Mixed Martial Arts

Both of them are more like Football Manager than Fifa, but that's as realistic as it comes thus far.

David Douillet Judo...kinda.

this is really shitty. I can't find anything.. Closest thing I can find is running old SNES Boxing games on an emulator

One Must Fall

Shitty old gfx, but the game is ace.

Last edited:
Oh, you asked for realism? Combat robots set in the year 2097 in electrified cages not to your taste?

this is really shitty. I can't find anything.. Closest thing I can find is running old SNES Boxing games on an emulator

There is a game called Taekwon-Do that you might like which will run on a SNES emulator.

[YT]Ni-Holyu9K8[/YT]

I think the closest you are gonna get is something like Mount and Blade, which isn't even a hand-to-hand combat game, but still a fairly realistic melee combat game nonetheless. The principles of timing, footwork, momentum, distance, parrying, etc... are all there.

PS1 emulator has a couple of descent kickboxing games. The intro in the first video is badass too.

If your PC can run nullDC you've got UFC to play.

If it can run PCSX2, you've got UFC Throwdown, Sudden Impact, PrideFC, Victorious Boxers 1& 2, the various K1 games and Fight Nights.

I think the closest you are gonna get is something like Mount and Blade, which isn't even a hand-to-hand combat game, but still a fairly realistic melee combat game nonetheless. The principles of timing, footwork, momentum, distance, parrying, etc... are all there.

I didn't expect to see that mentioned in here lol

If your PC can run nullDC you've got UFC to play.

If it can run PCSX2, you've got UFC Throwdown, Sudden Impact, PrideFC, Victorious Boxers 1& 2, the various K1 games and Fight Nights.

naw. 6 year old laptop... I think Nintendo 64 is probably the last system emulator I could run on here.

I thought one of the Fight Nights of Round 3, Round 4, or Champion had relatively high sim esteem when the Sliders are customized in a certain way?

The only similar games I can think of is toribash? A few mdickie games and drunken fight simulator.

None are really technical.

I like to play Fight Night Round 3 for Playstation 2 on PCSX2 emulator, but your laptop probably won't be able to run it smooth.

Back