Are there ANY realistic combat games for PC? (boxing, Kickboxing, MMA, etc)

Sadly, no.

I on the other hand do have some fighting game engines that are begging to be realized..........................

LOL at these suggestions. That Reach: The Pit game looks absolutely disgusting.

Toribash. Challenging and rewarding. Judo and Aikido are the main modes but it is a fantastic fighting game.

Last edited:
Bushido Blade on PS1 was pretty realistic. Not sure if that was what you are looking for...

If you want a realistic boxing game, there's been one on the PC for nearly 26 years:

I've been working towards making a realistic fighting game for years and am starting to get close to where I want it.

The eventual goal is 100% physics based, damage determined by impact force, players able to design their own moves and styles.

What about this game? It seems to have some pretty good fighting mechanics

K-1 World GP - Zettai Ouja Ikusei Keikaku nds rom+NO$GBA

I'm a sucker for boxing games so I'm biased, but nonetheless IGN gave "Real Boxing" (2012) some praise and for 5 bucks it's cheap, and plays well for a small budged title:

Bought a laptop suitable for current games recently, so am searching for combat games as well and for boxing this is the best I could find (especially if you use a controller, and it has MP as well).

I think the closest you are gonna get is something like Mount and Blade, which isn't even a hand-to-hand combat game, but still a fairly realistic melee combat game nonetheless. The principles of timing, footwork, momentum, distance, parrying, etc... are all there.
I was going to suggest Mount and Blade or Chivalry.

David Douillet Judo...kinda.

LOL

He floors the guy with an Osoto and the ref calls koka, i guess its a crooked ref simulator.

Back