Are there any Jones' fans left because I have good questions for you...

Holy shit, is the end of that clip legit, where the person runs through all the bikers? Looks real, whats the story there?
Jones signed up for the bike race but realized he could have an advantage by using a car.

Meh lots of celebrities and people that have fans use coke and do steroids and cheat on their wives. Nobody gives a shit. The guy is a fighter and people enjoyed watching the hellbows.

So Jon is 6:5 who cuts down from 225, has the longest reach in the UFC, uses eye-pokes and oblique kicks, but also has to use steroids in order to beat his opponents! Plus, he does coke, left a woman to die after crashing into her and other unkind stuff.
How can you be a fan of someone like that, just curious? Would you still be his fans if he brought a pistol and shot his foes, as long as he wins? What does he have to do to turn you off?

A big reason that him doing bad things doesn't shrink his fan base by as much as you would think is-

A very large portion of his 'fans' are people that just root for him, because they like how other people get pissed off by him winning and by seeing him get support.

Really.
There's people that enthusiastically root for a lousy person to be successful, because it means someone they never met and barely know will be upset, and that makes them happy.

Big fan here.

Why?

Because he's awesome to watch fight. What exactly are you paying attention to? I'm here for the fights, I'll look for role models in places other then cage fighting...

I won't ever support someone who does a hit and run on a pregnant woman.

I don't care about the ped stuff. Everyone else is using them too.

I simply don't support criminals who flee the scene of a crime.

Love watching him fight though. It's too bad he is such a fuck up as a human being.

First there is a steroid issue in all of sports, period let's move on from that. I wish it was all cleaned up but reality is baseball, football, Olympics, everything has PEDs of some kind.

Regardless of steroids he is a crazy gifted fighter who does insane things in the cage. If he was never caught, or never did PEDs and still did all of the inside the octagon stuff, but hit a woman and ran off, would you be as pissed?

Sherdog's mouth would be full of his dick if he was white!!!!

Not a fan of Jones the person but Jones the fighter is simply the best LHW the UFC ever had. The level of Jones' dominance hasn't been matched and maybe never will. Steroids or not, he had an incredible run,

I'm a fan of his octagon abilities I'm indifferent to his personal problems . Oblique kicks are a good cheap technique anyone can use , eye pokes are a common ufc problem but not one of my problems. If he accidentally eye pokes Anthony Johnson he might just get his teeth knocked out . Fan or not that would be something to see . Just like seeing him wreck Shogan ( I'm huge fan of ) , or seeing him break Vera's face or even better was when he choked Machida unconscious standing against the cage then just dropped him like a rag doll ......all beautiful moments in ufc history.

Big fan here.

Why?

Because he's awesome to watch fight. What exactly are you paying attention to? I'm here for the fights, I'll look for role models in places other then cage fighting...

This.

The guy is an absolute dick, but he's a great fighter and good to watch. What more can you want?

If you're looking for a really upstanding guy to get behind, picking a sport where every single competitor has made the decision to beat people up for a living isn't a good place to start.

So Jon is 6:5 who cuts down from 225, has the longest reach in the UFC, uses eye-pokes and oblique kicks, but also has to use steroids in order to beat his opponents! Plus, he does coke, left a woman to die after crashing into her and other unkind stuff.
How can you be a fan of someone like that, just curious? Would you still be his fans if he brought a pistol and shot his foes, as long as he wins? What does he have to do to turn you off?
image.png

He is the best fighter in MMA history, and would beat your favorite fighter up, while also trolling them and you. It's great to watch an actual great athlete with great technique in the sport, and funnier to watch you guys melt down.

Whoever you think is the GOAT would be crushed under Jon's bony elbows.

Way too much damn racism going on in this thread. Unreal.

This may sound crazy from someone on an MMA site..... I like watching the guy fight... in MMA.

Huge Jones fan. Get sand out of your vag, cuck

Back