Are there any Jones' fans left because I have good questions for you...

You gonna send in the reinforcements?

@Clippy @NightwingBJJ

2q866mw.jpg

I love seeing him fight, but I don't like seeing him win, does that make any sense?

What I'm trying to say is, on one hand he's a great fighter and really entertaining to watch, but on the other, fuck him.

Fan of him as a fighter, not as a person. Would still like to see him fight again.

For one, I don't just give up on a fighter the minute it becomes hard to be their fan, unlike some.

I appreciate skills and he's one of the most talented fighters to ever compete in the sport, hard not to be a fan of that imo.

He was trying to turn his life around, he was making a serious effort and I applaud him for it.

I don't like what he's done, he's fucked up a bunch of times, but I still support him.

So Jon is 6:5 who cuts down from 225, has the longest reach in the UFC, uses eye-pokes and oblique kicks, but also has to use steroids in order to beat his opponents! Plus, he does coke, left a woman to die after crashing into her and other unkind stuff.
How can you be a fan of someone like that, just curious? Would you still be his fans if he brought a pistol and shot his foes, as long as he wins? What does he have to do to turn you off?

This is easy to answer:

- He makes weight. There aren't any height or reach classes.
- I don't like his eye pokes but I accept they happen in MMA.
- Oblique kicks are legal.
- I don't care about steroids, I think fighters should be allowed to use them.
- I don't care what he does outside of MMA.
- Added bonus is how upset he makes sensitive fans.

So Jon is 6:5 who cuts down from 225, has the longest reach in the UFC, uses eye-pokes and oblique kicks, but also has to use steroids in order to beat his opponents! Plus, he does coke, left a woman to die after crashing into her and other unkind stuff.
How can you be a fan of someone like that, just curious? Would you still be his fans if he brought a pistol and shot his foes, as long as he wins? What does he have to do to turn you off?

She was white so her life didn't matter. Only black lives matter to me.

By 6:5 are you trying to say he's like 120%? Like he's a regular human + 20%? Or were you trying to say he's 6'5", because as others pointed out, he isn't.

Or maybe he means the book Jon chapter 6 verse 5 /6:5..?

HOW THE FK DO WE KNOW HOW GOOD HE REALLY IS USING PED'S? And as far as a person yeah hitting and leaving a pregnant women makes him piece of shit! If that was your wife, daughter or mother how would you feel then? If he thought he could beat DC fairly why PED'S? And how long has he been getting away with it or all coked up?

is this Dan Cormier's Sherdog account? Hi Dan! You are the man!

Jon is the best fighter in the world. What he does outside of the cage has no effect on me and my life. Couldn't give a single Nate Diaz fuck about any of the nonsense outside of fighting he does. For sure he could use better people around him and get his shit together, but that's life. None of my damn business.

You can't be the greatest if you cheat to win.

If you think Jones is the greatest, you are only cheating yourself.

because he is the best fighter to ever step in the octagon, as simple as that

Back