Are there any Jones' fans left because I have good questions for you...

Because I'm a fan of fighting. I used to dislike BJ's personality but I loved him as a fighter, you might not agree with a fighter's behavior in his personal life but you can still be a fan of his abilities. Even with the eye pokes and oblique kicks (which is a legit technique anyway) JBJ is still one of the best figjters ever, and what more at such s young age.

Many gladiators of the past were convicted criminals, even rapists. Did this stop people from cheering them on like ravenous dogs?

if youre not a fan of jon jones youre probably fooling yourself saying you like mma

I think you can enjoy watching someone compete without giving supporting their life outside the cage.

Many gladiators of the past were convicted criminals, even rapists. Did this stop people from cheering them on like ravenous dogs?

Are ravenous dogs capable of cheering? That would be wild to see.

No matter how many whores he runs a train on, how many DUI's and pregnant women he almost kills, or rails of coke he snorts, he's still the GOAT. A complete degenerate, but the GOAT none the less

Now I'm a bit curious as to why you hate our language...
There are things about our culture I don't like either. There's a lot of good stuff though.
I'm not trying to talk you out of it, just curious.
Because i am petty and don't like how R's , H's, and a few others are Pronounced. For decades i have pronounced Royce Gracie like the car company Rolls Royce. Yes, i realize it sounds petty, but it anger's me.

I really dislike Jones, but criticizing him for cutting to 205 is just stupid. This is MMA, guys cut weight!

Because i am petty and don't like how R's , H's, and a few others are Pronounced. For decades i have pronounced Royce Gracie like the car company Rolls Royce. Yes, i realize it sounds petty, but it anger's me.

Lol
OK. Funny reason, at least.

So Jon is 6:5 who cuts down from 225, has the longest reach in the UFC, uses eye-pokes and oblique kicks, but also has to use steroids in order to beat his opponents! Plus, he does coke, left a woman to die after crashing into her and other unkind stuff.
How can you be a fan of someone like that, just curious? Would you still be his fans if he brought a pistol and shot his foes, as long as he wins? What does he have to do to turn you off?

Where would he hide the pistol on the way to ring? Are we talking like a Butt Derringer?

Back