Are there any Jones' fans left because I have good questions for you...

Jones signed up for the bike race but realized he could have an advantage by using a car.

781.gif

I've rooted for Jones 3 times in his career: Against Rampage, against Sonnen and against Cormier. That was all mainly me disliking the other fighter much more and wanting to see them lose.

Other than that Jones is a great fighter but bad person.

Breathe Brother you sound Donald Trump madd mother f*ker ..?

trump-seething.gif

Oblique kicks: oh my god he uses legal techniques!! WOW.

Eye pokes: it is a refs job to watch for those and punish that. To be a champ you do everything that you can get away with. That should be anyones mentality in mma.

Steroids: c'mon man how naive are you? Most top sporters in the top 50 of every sport are on something. Even badminton, korfbal, skeleton or whatever sport..its human nature to go to the max to get an advantage.

6"5 and 225, cmon man...does he make weight at fight day? That is relevant in this stupid system right now. Rules are rules heh?

Left her to die...whahaha

As hard as this may be to believe......I'm a fan of a fighter, not the fighter's personality. I don't take life nearly serious enough to be bothered about things people do or even do to me to a certain extent. I like Jon Jones as a mixed martial artist, that's it. I could care less how horrible of a person he is.

Huge Racist and Jon Jones fan here....wait, what???

So Jon is 6:5 who cuts down from 225, has the longest reach in the UFC, uses eye-pokes and oblique kicks, but also has to use steroids in order to beat his opponents! Plus, he does coke, left a woman to die after crashing into her and other unkind stuff.
How can you be a fan of someone like that, just curious? Would you still be his fans if he brought a pistol and shot his foes, as long as he wins? What does he have to do to turn you off?
I can't fault Jon Jones for emulating Chuck Liddell.

So Jon is 6:5 who cuts down from 225, has the longest reach in the UFC, uses eye-pokes and oblique kicks, but also has to use steroids in order to beat his opponents! Plus, he does coke, left a woman to die after crashing into her and other unkind stuff.
How can you be a fan of someone like that, just curious? Would you still be his fans if he brought a pistol and shot his foes, as long as he wins? What does he have to do to turn you off?

I'm not a fan of fighters I'm a fan of fighting. I look forward to watching him compete because he might be the best talent to ever step into the octagon. No fucks are given if he wins or loses though. Jones doesn't cut from 225 he cuts from around 216.

Here is his weight over a week prior to when he was going to be fighting at UFC 200

Jones only cuts about 10lbs of water weight. This was tweeted 8 weeks before he fought Glover.

This is a picture of Jones weigh in night for OSP and he's not sucked in at all
044_Jon_Jones_and_Ovince_Saint_Preux.0.0.0.jpg

Here is a pick from fight night

042316-jones-saint-preux-197-2.vadapt.664.high.14.jpg

He looks exactly the same in the weigh in's and on fight night. John Jones being a big 235lb LHW is just something for people to say to try and discredit him.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

It is pretty lame when you have to pad your post with shit like this.

Edit: Also. Nothing wrong with a little coke now and then

Jones is done and will forever have an asterisk next to his name in the record books! Tainted for life!

So Jon is 6:5 who cuts down from 225, has the longest reach in the UFC,

Pause and think about that again for a second. Notice how irrelevant it is.

eye-pokes: indeed a dirty move

oblique kicks: inspired by Anderson probably. And so do other fighters, like Mcgregor. Not against the rules.

use steroids: inspired by Ande... sorry, I mean, and so did plenty of other fighters specially before USADA. I feel its naive to hate someone based on that. "they're all on steroids", my friend.

coke: It's a shame, but it's his personal life and he's a cage fighter, I never expected him to be a role model. Do you judge Tyson for that as well ?

" left a woman to die after crashing into her and other unkind stuff." Not really to die. But ok, it was terrible. Although, if we are to be fair, people hated Jon WAY BEFORE he was involved in any of that.

"How can you be a fan ...." :

I wouldn't say I'm a fan.. but I do admire talent and separate his personality from the octagon more than some sherdoggers. One of the worst things he did for me was dropping Lyoto unconcious with no regard for his safety like that - that's more relevant because he did it as an mma fighter. I actually think Mcgregor is more narcisistic than him and I'm more bothered by his disrespect for champions in conferences, etc... and also personally for me, the disrespect toward christians.

Last edited:
By 6:5 are you trying to say he's like 120%? Like he's a regular human + 20%? Or were you trying to say he's 6'5", because as others pointed out, he isn't.

All that and he STILL sounds like a nicer guy than the TS. Go figure!

I would party with him.

Some nutbag lost their patience with a bicycling marathon causing traffic, and went full Jon Jones to the max times 10. Went to jail. The best part is... somehow no one died in all that
That's fucking insane.

Haha jon's a horrible person, he elbowed a deaf guy in the face...i cant belive he did that..

Back