Are Nick and Nate has-beens or still relevent?

more like haven't lately beens...I like Nick but he needs to be getting some fights in IF he wants to be considered an activeranked fighter...not sure that his heart/mind are really focused on fighting atm...Nate...well, he's a tough guy for sure but not sure where I'd rank him right now

Do people and media still talk about them daily? There's your answer.

it's too bad that nick and nate diaz will become irrelevant. i enjoy watching both of them fight.

these two vatos need to stop thinking thug life and get back to the business of fighting.

They are top 10 GOATS of threads started on these forums. That must be worth paying Nick 500k, right motherfucka what?

They are getting less relevant by the day, and it's their own fault. Get in the cage and fight, stop asking for special conditions. You aren't getting any younger and staying out isn't making you rich. If you want something you need to either play ball or wait until your contract is done and hope that Dana matches Bellator like he did with Gil.

They washed up. I'd like to see both in Bellator.

I still think Nate has something to offer that division, to me I can't ignore the beatings he put on Cerrone and Jim miller and call him washed up.

it's too bad that nick and nate diaz will become irrelevant. i enjoy watching both of them fight.

these two vatos need to stop thinking thug life and get back to the business of fighting.

You need to stop believing everything you read on sherdog cause the stereotyping is pretty dam ignorant on here. I don't know what you think you know but "vatos" and "thug life" do not have anything to do with Diaz bros life, smfh.

Still relevant but only for so long. Eventually enough time will go by and people won't care about them. It's crazy! They both fight for peanuts until they get to the big time and then they quit.

they are relevant but just don't seem interested in fighting. which is making them unrelevant.

I think they both could easily be top5 of their division, but the way they act i dont even know if they can have career in UFC. They talked themselves in a corner that i dont see any way out, especially if they just continue to piss of Dana even more.

As a fan, it sucks, would love to see them fight again.

Nate definitely is imo. He's still the 6th or 7th best fighter in his division, and could move up with some wins. Nick, though, I doubt will ever fight again.

Nick and Nate will both become irrelevant if they remain inactive. Id really to see them go on another title run. Nate had a good start by defeating Maynard. He wasn't making the bank he wanted, but his manager should not have negotiated so poorly.

Nate definitely is imo. He's still the 6th or 7th best fighter in his division, and could move up with some wins. Nick, though, I doubt will ever fight again.

Its pretty much a now or never situation with Nick.

Nick hasn't won in a while, but it's not like he got whipped in his last 2. I give him a chance against anybody outside of Georges.

Nate's middle shelf.

Back