• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Magicians Demons?

I'm a qualified PC technician. cry harder

Printing off pokemon cards and writing a "hello world" program when you were in a computer-based kids Summer Camp years ago doesn't make you a "qualified PC technician".

I knew that there would be a lot of people taking the piss out of me for even discussing it, but I came here prepared for that. I am grateful to have at least a couple of people expanding on the conversation, because it does make for a pretty fascinating discussion. To all the people who are coming in here with smartass remarks, why don't you explain the reveal?, you are so damn smart and I am really dumb...enlighten me?. That's the thing though..you cant, so unless you have a credible answer, don't try and be a smartass

I knew that there would be a lot of people taking the piss out of me for even discussing it, but I came here prepared for that. I am grateful to have at least a couple of people expanding on the conversation, because it does make for a pretty fascinating discussion. To all the people who are coming in here with smartass remarks, why don't you explain the reveal?, you are so damn smart and I am really dumb...enlighten me?. That's the thing though..you cant, so unless you have a credible answer, don't try and be a smartass

Without watching the hour's worth of videos you linked in the first post, what specifically is it you'd like for people to try and explain? Is "the reveal" a specific thing in one of the videos?

Is this a troll thread?

edited for peace

Last edited:
Without watching the hour's worth of videos you linked in the first post, what specifically is it you'd like for people to try and explain? Is "the reveal" a specific thing in one of the videos?

thanks for at least discussing this...I would like someone toexplain howthe hell these things can be done...because they are impossible

Is this a troll thread?

so the answer to the mystery is soo easy, that I would have to be trolling, right?. OK, put me out of my misery, what is the obvious thing I am missing as it is so laughable?. go for it

You can easily explain it. If there is an unseen evil being(s), there is also a more easily explainable God. And therefore the possibility of Jesus being the son of God who died for our sins is much more possible in the minds of unbelievers.

thanks for at least discussing this...I would like someone toexplain howthe hell these things can be done...because they are impossible

I'll give them a watch when I get home, but I think that thinking demons are real and their purpose is to convince people Jesus was just a magician by performing street magic is silly, I think they'd be doing something on a much larger scale.

https://www.looktothestars.org/celebrity/david-blaine

I have no doubt there are things in and around this world that we can not explain. Physics alone changes perceptions weekly with new discoveries. But Magic is all illusion....I met Cris Angel in Vegas and he was doing bar tricks at the Mandalay bay for fun. The chicks were eating it up, but he had helpers/plants all over the bar.

I have no doubt there are things in and around this world that we can not explain. Physics alone changes perceptions weekly with new discoveries. But Magic is all illusion....I met Cris Angel in Vegas and he was doing bar tricks at the Mandalay bay for fun. The chicks were eating it up, but he had helpers/plants all over the bar.

you should look at his Frisbee trick...I wouldn't mind an explanation for that. Its pretty damn sick

you should look at his Frisbee trick...I wouldn't mind an explanation for that. Its pretty damn sick

You're in the wrong place if you're looking for explainations on how the world's greatest illusionists perform tricks they've been practicing all they're life. Criss Angel is an extremely talented man, that gets offended when people claim to have otherworldly powers because it diminishes the years of dedication, hard work, and skill involved in being a world class illusionist.

David Blane also talks about the obsessive nature of these guys and drive to create awe, and a sense of wonder in the viewers.

These are nothing more than extremely elaborate parlour tricks, with sometimes centuries of evolution and practice. It's naive and childish to believe that there are other forces at play.

Dynamos series finale recently aired, and at the end he showed how his levitaion atop buildings were performed. There is ALWAYS an explanation, but if you expect to find them on Sherdog, then the magicians aren't doing a very good job.

You're in the wrong place if you're looking for explainations on how the world's greatest illusionists perform tricks they've been practicing all they're life. Criss Angel is an extremely talented man, that gets offended when people claim to have otherworldly powers because it diminishes the years of dedication, hard work, and skill involved in being a world class illusionist.

David Blane also talks about the obsessive nature of these guys and drive to create awe, and a sense of wonder in the viewers.

These are nothing more than extremely elaborate parlour tricks, with sometimes centuries of evolution and practice. It's naive and childish to believe that there are other forces at play.

Dynamos series finale recently aired, and at the end he showed how his levitaion atop buildings were performed. There is ALWAYS an explanation, but if you expect to find them on Sherdog, then the magicians aren't doing a very good job.

I disagree. In this information age, the physical explanations would be leaked. But the true explanations of how these feats are performed are spiritual. The spiritual realm affecting the physical realm.

I disagree. In this information age, the physical explanations would be leaked. But the true explanations of how these feats are performed are spiritual. The spiritual realm affecting the physical realm.
I'm aware you're a devout Christian so it's understandable for you to have these beliefs, but it's not rational thinking.

You're claiming the most basic and logical explanation is too unbelievable so you replace it with otherworldly the forces.

There are several instances where illusionists explain their tricks, but the fact of the matter is that it's a very small group of people capapble of performing the grandest of illusions. They make they're living confusing folks like you and me.

Penn and Teller have a show, where magicians perform in front of them and a live audience and have to try and stump them.

Really good magicians know how these tricks are done and there is always, ALWAYS, a logical, and sometimes simple explanation.

Take this into consideration. In the information age you're mentioning, people still believe in Angels and Demons.

I'm aware you're a devout Christian so it's understandable for you to have these beliefs, but it's not rational thinking.

You're claiming the most basic and logical explanation is too unbelievable so you replace it with otherworldly the forces.

There are several instances where illusionists explain their tricks, but the fact of the matter is that it's a very small group of people capapble of performing the grandest of illusions. They make they're living confusing folks like you and me.

Penn and Teller have a show, where magicians perform in front of them and a live audience and have to try and stump them.

Really good magicians know how these tricks are done and there is always, ALWAYS, a logical, and sometimes simple explanation.

Take this into consideration. In the information age you're mentioning, people still believe in Angels and Demons.

Some tricks can be explained. I know a magician and I understand that. However he is not doing the things in glennrod's videos. I do appreciate your civility on this touchy subject though.

I don't understand how computers work, therefore you must be a demon.

Some tricks can be explained. I know a magician and I understand that. However he is not doing the things in glennrod's videos. I do appreciate your civility on this touchy subject though.

Dynamo, who is in the videos, basically alluded to the fact that it's all smoke and mirrors in his series finale, probably at the dismay of some other illusionists.

Criss Angel also claims his work is nothing more than illusions intended to awe the viewers, and states anyone claiming to have supernatural abilities is nothing more than a hack charlatan.

EVERY trick can be explained

Dynamo, who is in the videos, basically alluded to the fact that it's all smoke and mirrors in his series finale, probably at the dismay of some other illusionists.

Criss Angel also claims his work is nothing more than illusions intended to awe the viewers, and states anyone claiming to have supernatural abilities is nothing more than a hack charlatan.

EVERY trick can be explained

The one that gets me the most is the guys putting the small spears through their bodies.

the only time ive had my comments removed from youtube is calling out that sloppy motherfucker on getting doug with high.

im not a magician. just a blackjack dealer. and if I can tell... that's bad.

so you can cross him off your demon list.

is alls im sayin.

Back