• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are Magicians Demons?

The one that gets me the most is the guys putting the small spears through their bodies.

Through extensive practice and research, the magicians learn the exact angles and locations needed in order to miss organs, veins and arteries

I have a magician friend and the Chics he goes out with are all 10s.

Through extensive practice and research, the magicians learn the exact angles and locations needed in order to miss organs, veins and arteries

I don't buy it. No offense to you though. If you practice to get good at something. You will mess up. With this stunt,(driving spears though your body) you cannot afford to practice. (Are we talking about practice?:icon_lol:) Forgive my humor, but that's one of my favorite rants.

I don't buy it. No offense to you though. If you practice to get good at something. You will mess up. With this stunt,(driving spears though your body) you cannot afford to practice. (Are we talking about practice?:icon_lol:) Forgive my humor, but that's one of my favorite rants.

No offence taken. But I see years of research to he a more reasonable conclusional leap than demonic intervention

Sometimes the most simple answers are the right ones.

The fact that you'd even ask this question explains a lot of your War Room posts.

there is no such thing as demons and certainly no such thing as magic.

The fact that you'd even ask this question explains a lot of your War Room posts.

I believe these threads and all "my wife left me for a lesbian/black dude" threads should be placed ever so gently in the war room.

For combat cyborg. I'm sure you knew about this but I only learned of this the other day.

Just wondered if you (or anyone) would like to share your thoughts on this

I first heard about it when I was younger in reference to Charles Manson and Helter Skelter, it scared the crap out of me then, and I still find it creepy.

I don't have much to say about backmasking except it seems like over-analysis. For example, look at this video:

[YT]LS53I-k_T4o[/YT]

If the video creator wasn't suggesting this interpretation, would you really come to that conclusion yourself? To go from "Nac ew sey" (nack-you-say) to "thank you satan" you have to add a few* syllables and re-arrange the sounds.

Last edited:
I really really love great magic.

I have a buddy I've known for over 23 years.. he want to see David Copperfield live and was picked in the audience to have Copperfield come to him to preform a trick. The trick Copperfield preformed was he held my buddies right hand palm up, with his left hand (Copperfield's left). While using his right hand (Copperfield's) to make it snow in the palm of my friends hand.

To hear my buddy tell it, it was real snow with real flakes that would melt after a few seconds being on his hand.. apparently there was nothing in Copperfield's right hand, the snow was like a mini-blizzard falling on my friends hand.

This so freaked out my friend he swears it was the devil, and refuses to watch or view Copperfield or any other magician. Before I decide if demons are involved, I want to be the guy these types of tricks are done on/to. I've been to the magic castle in L.A., I love watching Ricky Jay, and who doesn't love Dia Vernon?

I really really love great magic.

I have a buddy I've known for over 23 years.. he want to see David Copperfield live and was picked in the audience to have Copperfield come to him to preform a trick. The trick Copperfield preformed was he held my buddies right hand palm up, with his left hand (Copperfield's left). While using his right hand (Copperfield's) to make it snow in the palm of my friends hand.

To hear my buddy tell it, it was real snow with real flakes that would melt after a few seconds being on his hand.. apparently there was nothing in Copperfield's right hand, the snow was like a mini-blizzard falling on my friends hand.

This so freaked out my friend he swears it was the devil, and refuses to watch or view Copperfield or any other magician. Before I decide if demons are involved, I want to be the guy these types of tricks are done on/to. I've been to the magic castle in L.A., I love watching Ricky Jay, and who doesn't love Dia Vernon?
That would probably freak me out too.

I'm a fan of magic but I hope this puts an end to this debate: http://www.secrets-explained.com/ the site explains a lot of the more popular tricks

a lot of credit should be given to magicians for the time spent coming up with their tricks which must be original and realistic enough to make people believe they are real and possibly demon-related. also the amount of dedication and practice it takes to pull it off live must be insane. they show real dedication to their craft

I'm a fan of magic but I hope this puts an end to this debate: http://www.secrets-explained.com/ the site explains a lot of the more popular tricks

a lot of credit should be given to magicians for the time spent coming up with their tricks which must be original and realistic enough to make people believe they are real and possibly demon-related. also the amount of dedication and practice it takes to pull it off live must be insane. they show real dedication to their craft

That's a fun site, thanks for the link, but to be fair they aren't revealing anything. All they do is speculate how the trick may have possibly been done. How did Dynamo walk down the building? He used a really strong wire that's too thin to see. How did Dynamo put a phone in a bottle in front of strangers in public? The bottle was fake, or there were two bottles and a stooge helped him, lol we don't know. And they don't even touch the more difficult to explain tricks.

I found a better source for explaining some tricks:

Looks pretty old, it would be cool if they did the same analysis of Dynamo.

On a different note, I think Hans Klok is my favourite magician:

(tricks at 7:30)

Amazing showmanship, nothing but mind blowing sleight of hand, body switching, disappearing acts. And lots of hot women.

oh be quiet. You really came in here to post that?, says a lot about you

Even if magic was real, it would still have its limitations. If ya know what I mean.

I am one of Gods people.

Dynamo is a British guy who is really good at this kind of thing.

Obviously there is some way he does it, but christ knows how.

Back