Are Holly Holm and Amanda Nunes the only two competent strikers Ronda has faced?

and then you shoot, keyword SHOOT, for a takedown. Ronda is the female Royce Gracie. Nothing wrong with that, but she was delusional to think that her key to victory was improving her striking. Her key would have been developing a wrestling game that brawlers are generally poor at defending.
Never heard that Ronda has no knees to shoot with?

Yes. If Holm can get her grappling game up to par she could be a force. Shes still very green when it comes to grappling. She was arguably winning a very lack luster fight against Miesha before being taken to the ground and submitted. Then she gets grapple fucked by the Russian chick. Holm has potential. Nunes is legit too but not as good of a pure striker as Holm. Nunes is all hands. While Holm is hands and feet, knees and elbows.

no shit sherlock. Styles make fights. tate is a scrappy wrestler. not a prissy judoka who folds when the going gets rough.
My point is that you said Holm is the only non-soccer mom and one of those inferior "soccer moms" beat Holm.

Nunes is a horrible person imo

She knew Ronda was hurt and kept hitting her instead of letting her rest and recover

Who does that

So Holm isn't another class of fighter above those "soccer moms," just a worse style matchup for Ronda.
oh ffs go bug someone else with your useless shitposting.
Holy was a boxing world champ, she was a class above all those soccer moms. we all had no idea she had the jitz defence of TBE.

Respond if you care to, i won't cut you off, but im done with you in this exchange. good luck.

If Beche could crack hard, I believe she would've hurt Ronda badly. She actually hit her square a few times. But Ronda has dat Homer Simpson head.

Ronda looked on CM Punk level in that fight. Complete amateur off the street vs your average MMA fighter. Total beatdown expected. What happened to her?

to be fair, cm punk performed better than she did

They're definitely the best strikers. Most of the other people that she has fought are wrestlers or BJJ fighters.

No, they're the only 2 ELITE strikers.

Kaufman and Davis were competent strikers and Budd beat Gina in kickboxing, Cat is a good clinch striker though not amazing at range, Miesha was never afraid of being punched before the Pennington fight and beat Eye standing.
everybody beats Jessica Eye standing

zingano was 'competent' but not great. she also threw herself at ronda way too aggressively so we never really even got to see any of her striking.

as mentioned above, holm and nunes are the first (by wmma standards) 'elite' strikers she's faced.

this really pissed me off when i saw the fight. if she didn't do that, then she might have been (not saying that she definitely would) the first person to beat ronda. guess now we'll probably never know.

everybody beats Jessica Eye standing
Miesha was the first to beat her standing actually, Bethe was the second and Miesha beat her a lot more clearly than Bethe did.

Now is not the time to argue about Tate anyway, let's unite as two of the few remaining R3 fans.

Miesha was the first to beat her standing actually, Bethe was the second and Miesha beat her a lot more clearly than Bethe did.

Now is not the time to argue about Tate anyway, let's unite as two of the few remaining R3 fans.
Ronda is going to become the Fedor of WMMA, people will try to detract from her legacy for their own agenda.

Back