Apparently TI tooks some swings at Floyd Mayweather Jr

Wow I wonder in the age of cheap web and smartphones how hard it is to put into your browser the words TI or T.I.

Totally missing the point bud

I didn't ask anyone to explain who he is

So it's only a racist comment if it implies inferiority

You don't really believe that do you?
A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Learn the meaning of racism, stereotypes, bigotry and prejudice instead of lumping all under racism.

personal experience? I know from looking at the photo of the guy. He is a skinny little midget weakling.

A belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Learn the meaning of racism, stereotypes, bigotry and prejudice instead of lumping all under racism.

None of this makes sense

My original statement is valid , racist comments are not limited to implied inferiority

Rumor is Floyd released lil Bieber on his ass.

None of this makes sense

My original statement is valid , racist comments are not limited to implied inferiority
Uh, the first part is the very definition of racism...
"a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race "
- poor treatment of or violence against people because of their race
- the belief that some races of people are better than others

There is a difference between racism, stereotypes, discrimination, bigotry and prejudice. There are overlaps between some and even all but there are differences.

I was just joking but wasn't his song Dead and Gone about how it's not worth it to start shit in the streets and all that?

Yes.
He makes sure to mention "he won that fight" though, he's a reformed badass (with timberlake backing).

Floyd is not throwing a bare fisted shot at anyone. That would be the end of his career.

How is running out of chicken a remark on the superiority or inferiority of a race?
I can see it being a sign of an inferior cooking staff but race, not so much.

Also, Jon Snow is a can.

oooooooooh... you're trying to be funny... that was a joke... ok, I get it.

1. the belief that races have distinctive cultural characteristics determined by hereditary factors and that this endows some races with an intrinsic superiority over others
2. abusive or aggressive behaviour towards members of another race on the basis of such a belief

article-0-0290058B00000578-290_468x286.jpg

I think i'd root for Hitler if he was fighting Mayweather.

Back