Apparently TI tooks some swings at Floyd Mayweather Jr

I don't really like pop music but I'm sure I know who most of the leading artists are

Never heard of TI

Lol this is stupid. TI is huge and one of the biggest pop music artists in the last 10 yrs.

He's a shit rapper, but a very famous one.

Mayweather wouldnt attack someone outside the ring ,he usually sends his henchmen to turn people over.

Floyd can't hit him. As a boxer his hands are considered deadly weapons in the court of law. Agree or disagree its in the constitution and that's how the founders wanted it.

you're lying if you say you've never heard of TI or one of his songs. 'whatever you like' received just as much airtime, if not more, than that fucking frozen song

I just don't get this nonsense. A couple of grown men posturing between their bodyguards. If it was a real fight, the pro boxer finishes it in seconds without question but obviously that's not what this was. I'm also pissed that they did this at one of my favorite establishments to visit when I go to Vegas. I love me some Fatburger and these dudes are besmirching the atmosphere.

As for the race comments in this thread, yeah, that guy was probably being a racist tool but it's time to end the connotation that fried chicken is only enjoyed by black people. I don't even want to know a person that doesn't love fried chicken and I'm as white as it gets without being a ginger. It's just delicious food and the superior way of cooking a chicken. There shouldn't be anything racial about that.

sorry guys. im an old fart who barely watches tv and I've heard of him

nothing personal, I just don't believe you.

We need execute to weigh in on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back