Apparently TI tooks some swings at Floyd Mayweather Jr

Floyd wouldn't have to worry about hurting his hands, he could drop TI with a single shot to the body.

One of these days someone will slip up and not have body guards in the way and get wrecked after talking smack--re little Wayne and TI.

TI hasn't been relevant in like 10 years, I enjoy his music though.

He was quite relevant from 06-10 I believe. He was making hits like crazy, never been a fan though he had a couple ok ones.

lol there will never NOT be body guards around. the labels they work for wouldnt allow it. and at the lowest level once u get that popular u realize there are ppl out there who do act a lil too cray cray.

good on T.I. though for throwin them hands. lots of ppl would be nervous to throw down with money

He was quite relevant from 06-10 I believe. He was making hits like crazy, never been a fan though he had a couple ok ones.

still relevant. started releasing more music. has his own tv show. in the hip hop world hes QUITE relevant. but maybe not to the radio masses

Well he didn't throw down with floyd...he swung when there was a bodyguard in front of him... and everyone knows floyd wont do anything because he's too busy making 30+ mill to fight in the ring

Wow, at that convertible Bugatti Veyron Floyd was driving.

Back