Apparently TI tooks some swings at Floyd Mayweather Jr

TI always acts likes he's changed but nope

But we don't really know the story here

He cant even control his bitch and he wanna fight the champ....crazy

you can make this tired sorry ass racist remark but you cant read? bitch please.
How is running out of chicken a remark on the superiority or inferiority of a race?
I can see it being a sign of an inferior cooking staff but race, not so much.

Also, Jon Snow is a can.

The tale of the tape between these two would be hilarious

T.I. Height 5'8 Weight 120 lbs
ti-photo-shot-1.jpg

Floyd Mayweather: Height 5'8 145 lbs
images

How is running out of chicken a remark on the superiority or inferiority of a race?
I can see it being a sign of an inferior cooking staff but race, not so much.

Also, Jon Snow is a can.

So it's only a racist comment if it implies inferiority

You don't really believe that do you?

So that if they get into a fight, their pants will easily slip to their ankles and they'll get stomped flat.

Only TI I know of is Texas Instruments.

One of my friends is a substitute teacher for high schools and told me a story a couple weeks ago that one of his students was a fat black girl that took a TI-89 calculator a smashed it across another kids face during the middle of class due to an argument, and the guys nose started bleeding so he just dropped the fat girl with a hook, and then security finally came into the class to take the students away. lol

This guy always tells me hilarious stories of how the school security and some of the teachers constantly watch all of the student fights that are caught on camera for the entertainment factor and critique the fighting techniques while watching the video.

Good to see dude stand up for his women, even if he'd actually get his ass kicked in a straight up fight.

guarantee 95% of us would ko t.i., he's a pussy and I know from personal experience

I don't really like pop music but I'm sure I know who most of the leading artists are

Never heard of TI

Wow I wonder in the age of cheap web and smartphones how hard it is to put into your browser the words TI or T.I.

Back