Apparently I witnessed a murder last night......

Link to an article on it?
Haven't seen anything yet. The detective that called wanted details about the truck that sped away so I assume they're looking for it still.

Didnt read.

So did you ACTUALLY see it. Like literally unfold right in front of you with your own eyes?

Didnt read.

So did you ACTUALLY see it. Like literally unfold right in front of you with your own eyes?
I could see some dude getting stomped on the sidewalk. Apparently he died.

Nothing on the news here about it. Likely something TS saw on a tv show last night

How many people do this kind of **** anymore? Doesn't make any sense. Why are you killing someone becaus he ****** your wife? Just kill your wife instead.

Hmmm, You see all of that and just go back inside. Maybe if you called the cops, help could have been there sooner and the guy lives.

i worked with a girl who was shot and killed by her husband because she was cheating on him.

Thats crazy. Ive never seen anyone beat to death in front of me but there was a time i saw a guy get beat into a living death.

Hmmm, You see all of that and just go back inside. Maybe if you called the cops, help could have been there sooner and the guy lives.

i worked with a girl who was shot and killed by her husband because she was cheating on him.
It honestly didnt seem that bad at the time. Calling the cops never crossed my mind. There were several people there. If it was just the guy getting stomped.and the other guy I may have. Regardless the cops must have been there pretty quick. An ambulace came too but I didnt see it.

Don’t go dipping your wick where it don’t belong.
Also that chick is a whore why would you take her back or get Mad. GTFO there or go to Jail for some dumb skank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back