Apparently I witnessed a murder last night......

I heard that aftermath (or in progress) of a murder that happened two years ago.

I was awake at around midnight, in my bedroom, reading a book. I heard a loud shouting in an Asian language and I opened my window by the bed to hear what was going on. No noise and it was really cold so I closed the window.

The next day there were police and the news reports said a guy killed his girlfriend. The guy was Vietnamese so I must have heard him shouting.

I heard that aftermath (or in progress) of a murder that happened two years ago.

I was awake at around midnight, in my bedroom, reading a book. I heard a loud shouting in an Asian language and I opened my window by the bed to hear what was going on. No noise and it was really cold so I closed the window.

The next day there were police and the news reports said a guy killed his girlfriend. The guy was Vietnamese so I must have heard him shouting.
I saw the dead body being carried away after a young black male drew a gun on police and got shhhhhmokkkkked.

it was morbid as hell. kid looked really really young. but stupid games.......

Watching the NHL skills challenge and playing ‘Yahtzee’ needs to become a new meme here lol

Cause the cops are better at life saving medical care than ambulance personnel?

Next time try not to sound like such an idiot when you're trying to second guess someone.

FYI: Most ambulances don't respond to fight calls until the scene is secured by the police. You can call 911 and the dispatcher can make the decision. It's better than doing nothing.

How many people do this kind of **** anymore? Doesn't make any sense. Why are you killing someone becaus he ****** your wife? Just kill your wife instead.
That ain't how men are wired to think about these things.

Cowards will never put themselves in danger, real or perceived, for the sake of another.
Fuck with me and mine and I'll make it ugly and personal. Seen too much wild shit go down to EVER jump into a fight for a stranger? And a stranger that got caught fucking someone else's wife?

<{outtahere}>

Fuck getting stabbed over some other guys dumb decisions.

<DisgustingHHH>

FYI: Most ambulances don't respond to fight calls until the scene is secured by the police. You can call 911 and the dispatcher can make the decision. It's better than doing nothing.
Yeah I know everyone just has to sound morally superior but I guarantee that

1: SOMEONE did call the cops anyway.

2: Outside of movies and tv the cops are not responding to a violent act in progress until it's already over in most cases.

Fuck with me and mine and I'll make it ugly and personal. Seen too much wild shit go down to EVER jump into a fight for a stranger? And a stranger that got caught fucking someone else's wife?

<{outtahere}>

Fuck getting stabbed over some other guys dumb decisions.

<DisgustingHHH>
I'm not saying you have to be a hero. I'm saying going out and doing some first aid or even just walking out and and yelling "keep it down" will often be enough. I grew up in the hood, these things are worth doing.

Probably should have called 911 when you heard a guy getting his head kicked in. Unless you straight up live in the ghetto but judging from your posts and job, you probably don’t.

I'm not saying you have to be a hero. I'm saying going out and doing some first aid or even just walking out and and yelling "keep it down" will often be enough. I grew up in the hood, these things are worth doing.
Yeah more of a devils advocate thing. Just a few years ago I intervened when I saw one teen kicking the shit out of another. I've also called 911 from a safe distance multiple times over the years.

But I don't blame someone else for not wanting to get involved. And people saying he could have saved the guy are on some good shit. If someone is literally beating someone to death they'll be long finished by the time the cops show up.

Unfortunately I know from experience you can basically beat on someone until you get bored in many neighborhoods.

I dunno man, fair point about giving first aid but getting directly involved during the physical confrontation isn't such a good idea.

A few years ago I saw an older gentlemen getting beat up by a big dude. I ran and shouted "hey get away from him" hoping that would scare him. He turns around and looks me dead in the eye and says "walk away now bitch", in hindsight that would have been the smart thing to do. But I said to him "you leave him alone mister", this got him angry and he came at me and fired off a 1-2 combo, the next thing I remember was waking up with a crowd of people asking if I was alright. After dropping me he stole my wallet and ran off, a short time later the cops arrived on the scene and handed me back my wallet. They told me that after he ran off, he ran into Nicolas Cage who took care of business and the guy is now in jail.

I dunno man, fair point about giving first aid but getting directly involved during the physical confrontation isn't such a good idea.

A few years ago I saw an older gentlemen getting beat up by a big dude. I ran and shouted "hey get away from him" hoping that would scare him. He turns around and looks me dead in the eye and says "walk away now bitch", in hindsight that would have been the smart thing to do. But I said to him "you leave him alone mister", this got him angry and he came at me and fired off a 1-2 combo, the next thing I remember was waking up with a crowd of people asking if I was alright. After dropping me he stole my wallet and ran off, a short time later the cops arrived on the scene and handed me back my wallet. They told me that after he ran off, he ran into Nicolas Cage who took care of business and the guy is now in jail.
Thank goodness for hero Nic Cage

So you realized you witnessed a murder after the police said you did. Seems legit.

So you realized you witnessed a murder after the police said you did. Seems legit.
No. He called and asked about the truck. That's all he wanted to know about. He referred to it as a homicide investigation. I guess it's possible the truck was wanted for another case and the guy was ok now that I think about it.

If the guy is gay, the "wife" might not be female. AKA Dog Day Afternoon.

How many people do this kind of **** anymore? Doesn't make any sense. Why are you killing someone becaus he ****** your wife? Just kill your wife instead.
Completely agree. Unless his wife was in a coma. Then his response makes sense.

Back