Apparently I witnessed a murder last night......

I wish i had some. Like i said I've only ever seen dudes at the house and they always appeared to be homersexuals. When they first moved in they were selling a bunch of fruity clothes out of the garage. Flamboyant shit like drag queens would wear

Sometimes those gay and bi guys fuck girls. Maybe it happened to this guys wife.

Hmmm, You see all of that and just go back inside. Maybe if you called the cops, help could have been there sooner and the guy lives.

i worked with a girl who was shot and killed by her husband because she was cheating on him.
Fuck all that. It wasnt his business. He wasnt fucking that guys wife.

You dun the right thing OP

I wish i had some. Like i said I've only ever seen dudes at the house and they always appeared to be homersexuals. When they first moved in they were selling a bunch of fruity clothes out of the garage. Flamboyant shit like drag queens would wear
How about pics of you gf losing at Strip Yahtzee?

Lots of girls have a thing for gay guys like guys have a thing for lesbians. There's also dat spit roast to consider...

If I respond to OP am I an accomplice to this moida?

Hmmm, You see all of that and just go back inside. Maybe if you called the cops, help could have been there sooner and the guy lives.

Cause the cops are better at life saving medical care than ambulance personnel?

Next time try not to sound like such an idiot when you're trying to second guess someone.

Beat a man to death for fucking his wife... I'd say they're even.

No arrest should be made here.

I heard someone shouting, “this is what happens Larry!”

Congrats, you’re gonna be on Dateline.

That's the risk you taking fucking a married person.
Yup. I'll support any guy who fucks another dudes girlfriend, that's fair game. But once a ring is on that finger you gotta back off. Guys go legit crazy when you're messing with wives. Stay safe sherbros

i worked with a girl who was shot and killed by her husband because she was cheating on him.
Cowards will never put themselves in danger, real or perceived, for the sake of another.

Well I hope the woman doesn't marry a new guy with money and live happily ever after. Fkn b*tch.

Do local TV stations pay money if you had HD video of the act?

Back