Apparently I witnessed a murder last night......

mb23100

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
My next door neighbor comes over and we're all watching the NHL skills challenge while playing Yahtzee (exciting Friday night I know) and all of a sudden my dog starts going apeshit at the front door. I open it and I can hear someone yelling "HELP! HELP!" repeatedly at the top of their lungs. I look over and two houses down (new neighbors. We thought it was two gay dudes but apparently they're brothers) there is a big commotion with a bunch of people running around. It was dark so all I could make out was their silhouettes. Next I hear someone else screaming "He fucked my wife!" over and over and I can kinda see someone stomping someone else on the ground. Then a large pickup burns rubber away and down the street. I can make out the silhouettes of some guys trying to pick up the someone off the ground while screaming "come on lets get him right now!". At that point I went back inside and about 30 minutes later a cop came to the door and I described what happened and filled out a brief statement. This morning a detective called me asking if i knew anything else and referred to it as a homicide investigation. Sorry for the long winded post but i had to tell someone

Tldr: apparently my new neighbor fucked someone else's wife and got beat to death for it.

Last edited:
My next door neighbor comes over and we're all watching the NHL skills challenge while playing Yahtzee (exciting Friday night I know) and all of a sudden my dog starts going apeshit at the front door. I open it and I can hear someone yelling "HELP! HELP!" repeatedly at the top of their lungs. I look over and two houses down (new neighbors. We thought it was two gay dudes but apparently they're brothers) there is a big commotion with a bunch of people running around. It was dark so all I could make out was their silhouettes. Next I hear someone else screaming "He fucked my wife!" over and over and I can kinda see someone stomping someone else on the ground. Then a large pickup burns rubber away and down the street. I can make out the silhouettes of some guys trying to pick up someone off the ground while screaming "come on lets get him right now!". At that point I went back inside and about 30 minutes later a cop came to the door and I described what happened and filled out a brief statement. This morning a detective called me asking if i knew anything else and referred to it as a homicide investigation. Sorry for the long winded post but i had to tell someone

Tldr: apparently my new neighbor fucked someone else's wife and got beat to death for it.
sounds like the type of place where people have sex with their cousins

im not saying you are gonna get whacked, but have you considered moving to another state?

I know this is a traumatic time for you bro but any chance of getting pics of the wife?

giphy.gif

2001.someone got blasted right in front of me after a club in LA. Boyz N the Hood type shit. I still get PTSD from it.

I know this is a traumatic time for you bro but any chance of getting pics of the wife?
I wish i had some. Like i said I've only ever seen dudes at the house and they always appeared to be homersexuals. When they first moved in they were selling a bunch of fruity clothes out of the garage. Flamboyant shit like drag queens would wear

I wish i had some. Like i said I've only ever seen dudes at the house and they always appeared to be homersexuals. When they first moved in they were selling a bunch of fruity clothes out of the garage.
Lol
{<huh}

Back