• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apparently Cyborg missed weight but they read it as 141 pounds anyway

Nah, Sherdoggers don't don't know what their looking at, that was a shut down weigh in performance.

Aldo missed weight at UFC 200 as well, but they called him @145.... its not just Brazil

Praying Lina catches the bully and ends the circus surrounding "it"

I'm fine with her leaving the clothes on tbh...

They feared "floppage" so they didn't want her to removed the clothes. For all involved, it was the right call.

I just want to know why she is ducking the 135ers? She only fights those that are natural 135ers that come up to her weight.

I'm glad they did. It'd be stupid to cancel the fight over a .4 difference.

Rules are rules though m8

She got the extra pound at a catchweight, and still missed. You can't just guess what clothes weigh. At the very least have her properly make the weight.

The fight wouldn't be cancelled if she weighed in at .4lbs over. She would have to give up 20% of her purse.

.4lbs is a very small difference and she had clothes on which could've been around .4lbs. HOWEVER the LAST person that should given ANY kind of special treatment is Cyborg.

Now we don't know if the scale jumped down to 141,0 1sec later or not. Yea it's a digital scale but if you move around it will not read properly and the weight will differ. That's from personal experience weighing myself at the gym every week on a digital scale.

I shamelessly stole the fuck out of this from another site

Heh. I forwarded the picture in your OP to a friend of mine and 2 minutes later he had it on Facebook like it was something he discovered on his own.

lalalala.gif

Ya know what? I would eat cyborgs ass. There I said it. That alone would make her make weight at 141, had I only the chance to do so.

Ya know what? I would eat cyborgs ass. There I said it. That alone would make her make weight at 141, had I only the chance to do so.

I know that feel

So many snide comments about not wanting to see her naked. I'm sure the feeling would be mutual, if she knew who any of you are.

Back