• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Apparently Cyborg missed weight but they read it as 141 pounds anyway

When the guy said "141 the scale said 141.40. Then it fluctuated as high as 141.45 and as low as 140.95. It hit 140.95 for the briefest of times. The lowest that it was stable was 141.35. I frame by framed it. Here is the same video at 1/6th speed. from 30 FPS to 5 FPS. It's pretty slow speed.

Looks like 141.6 to me

You're right TS, I am shocked they didn't just take her clothes off. I can't imagine anyone not wanting to see that.

More bullshit with respect to a scale involving Cyborg? You don't fucking say!?!?!?

I just realized, her bikinis are 6 pounds(like most normal bikinis), if she got naked, she'd be a bantamweight! With a six inch clit.

The Ronda fight can finally happen. In Brazil.

The tank top, shorts, and enlarged clitoris are atleast 0.5

The technology to EXTREMELY accurately determine the weight of an object has been in existence for MANY years. I am sorry, I have NO tolerance for ANY discrepancy in different scales! IMO, the 1 pound cushion is FUCKTARDED pathetic. If 1 pound is OK for non-title fights DUE TO differences in scales, why is it expected that Champions and title contenders will have access to scales that DO NOT vary from the official weigh in scale.

Just cut the fucking BULLSHIT excuse here. If it REALLY had anything to do with the value that one scale displayed from a 140 pound object as compared to another, than the Champions and title contenders would be under the same policy. IT IS NOT!

The 1 pound variance is 100% strictly BULLSHIT corruption that the UFC brass has worked out with the AC's to minimize the loss of revenue from a 100% zero tolerance weigh in policy. It is that simple friends. Stop sugar coating reality with bullshit fantasy. This is NOT SEG UFC where fighters use to weigh in on Bathroom scales FFS!

I guess this is why MMA is still considered an infantile combat sport, and certainly not mainstream material. Hell, the top MMA organization cannot even afford a modern scale to use to accurately determine the weight of their fighters. No surprise that weight of a UFC fighter is pure fabrication, when reported height is SO.

LMAO at Carwin being 6'5" and you FUCTARDS believing anything that the UFC reports to you insofar as physical parameters of their fighters. They LIE as a general rule. That is for a high level established sport to provide their mature fans. Welcome to the little leagues folks!

Just as the guy says out the weight, the scale tip at 141.45lbs. Maybe they allowed the .5lbs because of possible scale shenanigans?

I get what you are saying, but that's why they allow the 141 b/c of scale accuracy. She's supposed to be 140 but they give 1 lb allowance, so 141 is the max. You can't give her another .5 as well, then where does it stop? 141.9? 142.1?

I never understood why 1 pound above the limit is allowed but 1.5 is not regardless of the division ie. it applies to every single division in the same way. Being 171.5 like Hendricks was is pretty much the same shit like being 141 percentage wise yet one is allowed and the other isn't.

Also, being 126 when the limit is 125 is quite different from being 266 at 265 HW limit. They need to either enforce the limit to the full or readjust how much is allowed over the limit in specific divisions.
Nah they don't need to do shit. Just make weight.

I get what you are saying, but that's why they allow the 141 b/c of scale accuracy. She's supposed to be 140 but they give 1 lb allowance, so 141 is the max. You can't give her another .5 as well, then where does it stop? 141.9? 142.1?
I agree, 100% but I'm just trying to find a logical explanation for the extra .45 lbs. I mean if it's not allowed than this is a pretty big deal. The guys sees the weight, Cyborg sees the weight and everyone pretends it's no biggie.

Scale says 141.5

*x-files theme song*

People are saying she could've just took her clothes off and made the weight anyway, but it is strange they didn't even bother doing that

HAMJOgv.png
they are using "Canadian rules" :)
141.9 is still 141!!

Back