Social AOC says she feared GOP lawmakers would lead capital mob to her.

People were saying "they're trying to make him the second moses or something, he's only 30"
Im not religous but i think the 2nd coming of abraham refers to him coming back again after he died, meaning he can start again and live forever, not sure if they mention the sex change though. But no worries, we aint a bunch of bigots here on the dog so its all good :)

Lol!

toilet girl is such a liar.

reminds me of this dude

2u4w1r.jpg

AOC and other members of the house are going to have a whiny, therapy session on the house floor but these clods can't vote on healthcare during a healthcare crisis. Their lives were in "danger" while 40,000 people will die this year simply because they don't have any health insurance.

They want us to tune into their whining, but none of them had the compassion to show up to the Medicare for all townhall that featured Cornel West.

anyone remember this??

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...r-images-of-my-violent-rape-in-facebook-group

Parler literally had dozens of its members not only talking about raping her but PLANNING it .. talking about how to get to her office and where she might be moved and how to get to those secondary locations...

it seems pretty sick to anyone with a child especially a daughter or wife to even entertain this or make light of it...

wheres the line?

AOC made him look foolish. She’s way smarter than people give her credit for, I’ve seen her deconstruct situations like this a few times. Also, what she got that guy to acknowledge here is absolutely disgusting, and you could tell he was ashamed to have to defend it.

Also, i’ve noticed a serious shift in tone ever since Mace (R) said she was so terrified that Trump supporters were going to seek her out in Cannon House that she barricaded herself in her office and slept there overnight. “Harrowing” and “terrifying” are Mace’s words.

AOC and other members of the house are going to have a whiny, therapy session on the house floor but these clods can't vote on healthcare during a healthcare crisis. Their lives were in "danger" while 40,000 people will die this year simply because they don't have any health insurance.

They want us to tune into their whining, but none of them had the compassion to show up to the Medicare for all townhall that featured Cornel West.

I can tell you a story about how horrible medical issues can destroy a family.

these people don’t care. They’ve been instructed to push identity politics, and they will obey. Even Bernie bent the knee.

we are never getting just healthcare until we take it.

Can't say I care much if they were scared and I bet she cries for the camera.

Can't say I care much if they were scared and I bet she cries for the camera.

Where’s your compassion? Cortez has faced harrowing trials in her life. A while back, she told the story of when she went to a wildlife reserve/amusement park with her friend Tim and his older sister, Lex, and the Ford Explorer they were riding in was attacked by a T-Rex.

Where’s your compassion? Cortez has faced harrowing trials in her life. A while back, she told the story of when she went to a wildlife reserve/amusement park with her friend Tim and his older sister, Lex, and the Ford Explorer they were riding in was attacked by a T-Rex.
Ok, that actually make me laugh. I just don't really have any compassion for our politicians. Would still feel the same way if the same had happened with the R's in control and a patchouli stinking horde of Lefties had assaulted the Capital building. ;)

{<jordan}

Demonstrably well-founded fears for safety in the face of a violent right-wing mob causing the TS to call AOC a "deranged bitch" really goes to show the derangement of conservative Americans, particularly in talking about women in politics.

The obsession with and vitriol toward persons like AOC, Nancy Pelosi, and Hillary Clinton is truly pathological.

I could see it with AOC for sure, Pelosi a bit, but I never understood why Conservatives would hate Hillary. She would have been the perfect president for Conservatives-she has more in common with traditional Republicans than Trump does for sure. She was a centrist Dem, and would have been the ideal president. She also never did anything horrible, and people who voted for GW Bush or Trump don’t really have a right to nitpick with her record (omg her emails, omg Benghazi, get a life and look at the last two Republican presidents).

I could see it with AOC for sure, Pelosi a bit, but I never understood why Conservatives would hate Hillary. She would have been the perfect president for Conservatives-she has more in common with traditional Republicans than Trump does for sure. She was a centrist Dem, and would have been the ideal president. She also never did anything horrible, and people who voted for GW Bush or Trump don’t really have a right to nitpick with her record (omg her emails, omg Benghazi, get a life and look at the last two Republican presidents).

You mean apart from laughing about getting the charges against a man who raped a 12 year old dropped on a technicality?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I agree, but it shows the power of the Republican propaganda machine (which, mind you, is chiefly funded by forces that would oppose any Democrat and prefer any Republican on the basis of tax policy alone) and the angst and irrationality of conservative voters: that they obsess over the supposed corruption and cruelty of a woman who is undeniably less cruel and less corrupt than just about any Republican in modern history.

@Jack V Savage probably has more on this topic

I legit loled at this one <Lmaoo>

You mean apart from laughing about getting the charges against a man who raped a 13 year old dropped on a technicality?:rolleyes:

She begged the public defender’s office to be recused, and then begged the judge to be recused from this case, in 1975.
This infamous chuckle came when she was talking about the prosecution, and had nothing to do with taking pleasure from such a horrific crime.
You proved my point by so desperately following your miserable role model (Trump), lying about this situation, because your hate for Hillary is just that strong.

Nice try.
I’ll spare myself the effort of continuing this discussion by informing you of all the horrible things done by people YOU SUPPORT.

You won’t, but please try to learn something.

I agree, but it shows the power of the Republican propaganda machine (which, mind you, is chiefly funded by forces that would oppose any Democrat and prefer any Republican on the basis of tax policy alone) and the angst and irrationality of conservative voters: that they obsess over the supposed corruption and cruelty of a woman who is undeniably less cruel and less corrupt than just about any Republican in modern history.

@Jack V Savage probably has more on this topic

Going back to the '90s, the image promoted in the rightist fever swamps was that Bill was a good, conservative guy being led astray by his evil leftist wife (of course, mainstream Republicans would attack Bill, too, but on the fringe, people liked him somewhat). She was supposed to be a murderous, drug-dealing communist. Planted some deep roots with some of that stuff. Then when she became a senator, there were a lot of stories about Republicans being surprised to find her to be a pretty nice lady in person. In 2008, she got the Bernie boost from the right (that is, the actual nominee was contrasted unfavorably with her, and Republicans who didn't want to seem hackish or wanted to sow division on the left would say, "if only they'd nominated sane Hillary, rather than that crazy black nationalist firebrand Obama, I might have even considered voting Democrat."). As SoS, she was by far the most popular political figure in America, with approval at about two-thirds. Then as she appeared likely to run in 2016, the GOP went to work, activating the old nuttery from the survivalist crowd, promoting dumb theories about Bernie being robbed, and Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

Back