Social AOC says she feared GOP lawmakers would lead capital mob to her.

The paranoia Democrats are showing really makes it look like the elections were not fair or legitimate.

Gawd, I love watching you guys be so violently sexually frustrated about AOC. Thankfully you do not have access to her. She would be unsafe.

if she sis so scared quiet get somebody qualified to be there and many more in washington should follow you too and get qualified people in that city

She did not attend the inauguration because she is afraid of other congress members. She said so in an interview

anyone remember this??
Ocasio-Cortez hits DHS chief for 'images of my violent rape' in Facebook group
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...r-images-of-my-violent-rape-in-facebook-group

Parler literally had dozens of its members not only talking about raping her but PLANNING it .. talking about how to get to her office and where she might be moved and how to get to those secondary locations...

it seems pretty sick to anyone with a child especially a daughter or wife to even entertain this or make light of it...

wheres the line?

You'd be surprised how little I care about bitcoin actually, DeFi is what I'm passionate about, but there's no reason to make a new thread, when the bitcoin thread suffices. And I think we all know who the salty mod is that's gunning for @Trotsky
That's not why Trotsky was dubbed though. And the fact that he's still allowed to post here after straight up calling someone a pedo twice means there's no one "gunning" for him.

Just like with Trump, I started ignoring everything she says a month after she was elected. Yet, people and the media just don't stop giving them attention.

People's obsession with politicians is kind of gross. Almost every one of them is a drama queen and a shyster only looking to make a name for themselves and stay in power... at the expense of the American people. Imagine looking at politicians as saviors and expecting them to dictate your successes and failures.

anyone remember this??

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/...r-images-of-my-violent-rape-in-facebook-group

Parler literally had dozens of its members not only talking about raping her but PLANNING it .. talking about how to get to her office and where she might be moved and how to get to those secondary locations...

it seems pretty sick to anyone with a child especially a daughter or wife to even entertain this or make light of it...

wheres the line?

The line is a few miles back and then take a hard right at the Applebee’s

She claimed her whole life flashed before her giant ass eyes while in lockdown.

According to several reports, aoc wasn’t in the capital building that was being overrun. She was in another building and had been evacuated. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ao...at-she-wasnt-in-capitol-building-during-riots

I am not going to say I called this, but I fucking called bullshit. Nancy pelosi reportedly outed her.

For all the detractors out there, are we allowed to say she is officially a drama Queen?

According to several reports, aoc wasn’t in the capital building that was being overrun. She was in another building and had been evacuated. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ao...at-she-wasnt-in-capitol-building-during-riots

I am not going to say I called this, but I fucking called bullshit. Nancy pelosi reportedly outed her.

For all the detractors out there, are we allowed to say she is officially a drama Queen?
The woman, Nancy Mase, accusing her of lying was in the same building two doors down and by her own account was shitting her pants during this.

EtZIXCeXMAUxbeQ

Is she on the record literally saying that there were insurrectionists in her building? Or did she just say she was fearing for her life during the unknown of the situations?

The woman, Nancy Mase, accusing her of lying was in the same building two doors down and by her own account was shitting her pants during this.

EtZIXCeXMAUxbeQ

Is she on the record literally saying that there were insurrectionists in her building? Or did she just say she was fearing for her life during the unknown of the situations?

Glad to see you left your safe space (Sports Bar) to infest the War Room with your shitty posts. Congrats bro. You're going to be fun messing with Super Bowl night.

Glad to see you left your safe space (Sports Bar) to infest the War Room with your shitty posts. Congrats bro. You're going to be fun messing with Super Bowl night.
Remember when you started reporting people in the Sports Bar because you were so fucking triggered? LMAO

Back