Anyway to get out of av bets and still be respected in the morning?

Bubble Boy

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I need to get rid of CC.
He's destroying my life. I can't sleep at night. I find myself humming glam rock ballads throughout the day. I'm starting to primp my hair in the mornings. I held my daughters lip gloss up to my lips for a moment yesterday, hand quivering, and nearly slathered it on in a moment of weakness.

It's embarrassing to post anywhere else except here, amongst my dearest friends. The grappling forum makes fun of me. The war room guys hit on me.

Flak, Stonebreaker, Old Man. I look you in the eye, a broken man. I have cracked.
I beg of you, let's work out a deal.

I am willing to do one of the following and the av disappears and no word is mentioned about it:

1. Post naked pics of myself.
2. Cut off my pinky finger using dull hedge clippers.
3. Youtube myself performing various activities with sheep.
4. Put a huge "Gay Pride" billboard on my front lawn (I live in the heart of redneck country).
5. Have the alan sechs with each of you.

Thank you for considering my proposal. I think it should be known that I have learned my lesson, and that I will never again enter into an avatar bet of any kind for any reason.

I'm hoping that fellow S&Pers will be sympathetic to my plight, and will come to my aid.

OR, if you can agree upon some other punishment that will make the avatar go away, I may be open to it.

God bless you all.

You know, I was wondering why you still had that av...

If you are doing fight training, forget about your bench press anyway. I think two weeks of sig rights for each of them should suffice at this point. Something about your age and how hard it is to get things up are.

Did you stop training bench? Try the roids if you can't get 250.

Can't speak for Flak or Old Man, but if you fight, have it filmed, and win, I would consider that a feat acceptable in lieu of the bench press.

No such option appears open to me. I will continue to press forward. :)

Can't speak for Flak or Old Man, but if you fight, have it filmed, and win, I would consider that a feat acceptable in lieu of the bench press.

No such option appears open to me. I will continue to press forward. :)

*starts trying to set up a fight for tomorrow*

If you are doing fight training, forget about your bench press anyway. I think two weeks of sig rights for each of them should suffice at this point. Something about your age and how hard it is to get things up are.

That's the thing. I'm not fighting til June, so....gaaahhhhh!!!

Hmmmm, sig rights...
It's up to the boys.

yes please...let him change that AV. its disturbing.

I bet they'd let you switch to Boy George.

boy_george.jpg

Does it make me a jerk that the first things i thought was a custom CC belt to go with the av, or to dub BB so he couldn't change it

Does it make me a jerk that the first things i thought was a custom CC belt to go with the av, or to dub BB so he couldn't change it

Probably. The dubs were my first thought. And everyone knows that *I* am a jerk.

heheh thankyou for telling me that you hate your av. Makes my decision a lot easier come June 1.... You haven't forgotten have you?

Back