Anyone tried plenty of fish ?

I tried Plenty of Fish about 15 years ago, and ended up getting catfished. That's not to say she was some fat ugly middle aged woman, no, she looked exactly like she did in the photos, an easy 8, maybe a 9.

The problem was that two months into dating, one of her friends contacted me to rat her out. That wasn't her real name, and she wasn't single. She was in a long term relationship and living with someone, and dating me behind his back. She had a fake myspace set up and and everything. I know some of wildchilds in the Mayberry have no problem with that, but I do. I ended it right there.

I must have laid some good pipe, because she used to send me unsolicited nudes for years after that, until I got married and she finally got the message.

Should start calling you Mario Mario...the best plumber and owner of pipes

I did when single, did a tiny bit of online stuff too. I asked one girl out in person and she thought it was weird....how else am i supposed to get your number dummy? Human interaction is soft now.

hahaha, laughed at 'dummy', when arguing or beating my friends in Smash Bros, i call them dummy and they hate it! gets them angry, hahaha

Buddy banged bunch of chicks on there . All fatties . He had gotten cheated on after an 8 year relationship . He went thru tons of fatties. . One fattie latina with giant boobs wouldn’t leave his pad the whole next day and Was acting weird ( singing , praying quietly , dancing to no music , talking manically then eeeily quiet ) He he had to literally tell her “ I’m calling an Uber for you in next 15 min ! ( he didn’t want to ride with her in his car ) I gotta go somewhere soon, so you can’t stay . You gotta go sorry .Where you going?!” She told him she had no place to go . He says “ well where did you come from before I met you tonight ?!”( he had arranged from POF to meet her at bar where they had few drinks ). She says “ I don’t really know the address.” He’s like “ don’t know the address ?! Well where do you live ?” She’s like “ I don’t have a home .” He’s like “ wtf?! You’re homeless ?!” She’s like “ between pads ,I was at my cousins but my ex ...” my bud cut her off . Told her “ don’t need or wanna hear it . I’m calling Uber and gonna have em send you to motel down street ( was cheap dive place ). I’ll call and pay for it . But you gotta go .” He called Uber , she was crying asking when she could see him again and he told her not sure and she got picked up . He called hotel and paid for room for her . He’s a solid dude . He said the sex was good and he felt sorry for her .I told him never to take a chick to your pad on first fuck . I told him you shoulda banged her at the cheap motel you sent her to . She came back one more time he said . She knocked at his door few months later at like 11:30 at night . He could see it was her but didn’t answer . She rang his doorbell for like 5 min he said . He has LARGE pit bull though and it barks like crazy when someone knocks or rings bell. He said he was legit scared of her . She never had his phone number . Sherdoggers BEWARE.

Sounds like your bud didn’t do any kind of vetting and dropped his standards lower than he should have. Maybe some of these experiences are so shit because of that...

Story is funny as hell though.

I used to be the king of POF.. Haven't used it in years tho. The girls who were on there when I first started are still on there using the same pics for like 10 years and they are still active.

I happen to like chubby/busty/short girls before it became a fad. Short, thick, cute was my requirement and back then POF was full of girls that were my type. I was pulling a new chick every other week.

Now that I'm older, I prefer to meet chicks in real life. The girls on POF are not relationship material. They are on there for attention and see. And like I said, they don't update their pics. I checked a few years ago and it was the same girls with the same pics and it shows you who is online.. Then I got off POF and never looked back...

I’ve been married way to long to have gone thru the internet dating thing. Does anyone ever just meet in person and lay down their game anymore. It seems like a lost art form.
Yup I've been married so long that I'd be screwed if I ever ended up single again.

I'd probably try to pick up a chick the old fashioned way, by approaching her and starting a conversation, but that probably comes off very akward now since nobody does it.

Yup I've been married so long that I'd be screwed if I ever ended up single again.

I'd probably try to pick up a chick the old fashioned way, by approaching her and starting a conversation, but that probably comes off very akward now since nobody does it.
Yep, just hearing people’s stories about the electronic dating scene makes me glad I don’t have to be involved with it.

When I was single many moons ago, I was on POF all the time. The best I ever had was on POF. The worst I've ever had was on POF (got your boy "sick" if you know what I mean). It's mainly a site for hooking up and yes, because it's free, you'll get a lot of trash on that site as well or catfishers.

excuse my arctic ignorance, but what is the point of catfishing? Does the dude who catfish you just be like "hey! got ya perv!", do you they just expect that you two will get along after you realize it wasn't some woman you thought you were going to bang.

All due respect,

Seems like the worst looking girls are on that app

Legit 15 likes in like 30 mins lmfao

Ugh.. desperation feels so ugly
Aren't u the same sumbitch who was giving mystic advice about noFap not too long go?

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/this-nofap-stuff-is-getting-ridiculous.4140046/page-4

A healthy adult male embodies many energies and paths simultaneously. Rather than being slaves exclusively to their most primal instincts..... ultimately to bring out latent potential and channel sexual energy into various arenas, intelligences and creative faculties.

They harness the power of sexual energy and channel it into their craft.

This sort of alchemy has been known for thousands of years. It's nothing new.

Greats throughout history have realized and tapped into it.

Go for 90 days...
When channeled and transmuted effectively, it becomes transformed into another kind of power.

I guess it all went pear-shaped with desperation or is pof the next level frequency vibration of noFap?

7a455e4b77071c93f0af991b61ee4f95.jpg

I'll never try any of those online dating sites, they're all fraudulent scams and full of bots. I'm using hinge at the moment, much better success than tinder, tinder was good at the start but there's too many thirsty desperate dudes on there making it worse for the rest of us.

I've never used it but thinking about soon creating a profile. I have no issues fucking busty fat chicks that are 5's.

<WhatItIs>

ive had lots of fish. My favorite is Chilean seabass..

Sure, I've had flounder, bass, salmon, cod, and many more; some may say a plethora of fish.

Same here. My last first date was in 1987, and we’re still together.

That must have been some date.

In marginally related news, I once dated the best friend of an ex of mine and although it went well, I decided I wasn't comfortable dating someone so close to my ex. We only went out the one time. She then ended up with a good friend of mine, one of the nicest guys on the planet, and they got married. We're all still good friend although they moved to the maritimes.

I have a conundrum.

She was one of the best kissers I have ever known. Seriously, we went out once twenty five years ago and I still think about it from time to time. Part of me thinks she should know. I know if anyone I had ever dated had something like that to say to ME, I'd sure as hell want to hear it.

I'll never mention it though, her husband is as mentioned an incredibly nice guy and it's an awkward thing to say out of the blue.

So, not really a conundrum. Just something I had to get off my chest.

In marginally related news, I once dated the best friend of an ex of mine and although it went well, I decided I wasn't comfortable dating someone so close to my ex. We only went out the one time. She then ended up with a good friend of mine, one of the nicest guys on the planet, and they got married. We're all still good friend although they moved to the maritimes.

I have a conundrum.

She was one of the best kissers I have ever known. Seriously, we went out once twenty five years ago and I still think about it from time to time. Part of me thinks she should know. I know if anyone I had ever dated had something like that to say to ME, I'd sure as hell want to hear it.

I'll never mention it though, her husband is as mentioned an incredibly nice guy and it's an awkward thing to say out of the blue.

Ya know, she could be thinking the same thing about you, but is too embarrassed to say anything either.
<BC1>

I have a conundrum.

It’s one of those things that you’re better off keeping to yourself. No way of knowing how she would react to that, and if she has a good relationship to a nice guy then it’s not worth the risk of spoiling that imo.

I have a conundrum.

You've got it off your chest with us. You might be heading to Affairville if she reacts in a positive manner and you've got enough going on already.

I got with my current gf on it, I actually lucked out to be honest. Its the Walmart of dating sites

I've heard from friends still on it that gotten worse since then, with an mass amount of bots

Back