Reaction score
All due respect,

Seems like the worst looking girls are on that app

Legit 15 likes in like 30 mins lmfao

Ugh.. desperation feels so ugly

Of course

All the basic ass Jezebel hoes are on tinder

And they wonder why I have high standards

If you cant see through these hoes, there's honestly something wrong with you.

I’ve had a lot of success in online dating.

Plenty of fish has the nastiest, ugliest, fattest hoes. You can use this to get laid if you’re really horny.

Tinder is okay it has a mix of all women. It’s just going out of style. I found a Chinese girl and a Jamaican girl who I’m currently banging at This time.

Bumble has the hottest and classiest women on it but you have to he really careful. If one reports you you’re instantly banned. I banged a doctor and a lawyer off of bumble.

I got banned for calling a girl a fattie on bumble and I’ll need a new phone number to get back on.

I tried Plenty of Fish about 15 years ago, and ended up getting catfished. That's not to say she was some fat ugly middle aged woman, no, she looked exactly like she did in the photos, an easy 8, maybe a 9.

The problem was that two months into dating, one of her friends contacted me to rat her out. That wasn't her real name, and she wasn't single. She was in a long term relationship and living with someone, and dating me behind his back. She had a fake myspace set up and and everything. I know some of wildchilds in the Mayberry have no problem with that, but I do. I ended it right there.

I must have laid some good pipe, because she used to send me unsolicited nudes for years after that, until I got married and she finally got the message.

Last edited:
I’ve had a lot of success in online dating.

Plenty of fish has the nastiest, ugliest, fattest hoes. You can use this to get laid if you’re really horny.

Tinder is okay it has a mix of all women. It’s just going out of style. I found a Chinese girl and a Jamaican girl who I’m currently banging at This time.

Bumble has the hottest and classiest women on it but you have to he really careful. If one reports you you’re instantly banned. I banged a doctor and a lawyer off of bumble.

I got banned for calling a girl a fattie on bumble and I’ll need a new phone number to get back on.

Bumble has been a damp squib for me. Something that really puts me off with Bumble, is that you're prompted to reveal too much about yourself - and I can be quite judgemental, so if a chick lists herself as religious, I swipe left immediately. We won't get along enough for me to shag them. Same goes for a girl who lists herself as wanting children / having children, lists her political views, not for me.

It strikes me as more of a mature site that's aimed at those looking for something more long-term and serious. There are hot chicks on there but I provide so little info about myself that I think I seem a bit shady, haha.

Bumble has been a damp squib for me. Something that really puts me off with Bumble, is that you're prompted to reveal too much about yourself - and I can be quite judgemental, so if a chick lists herself as religious, I swipe left immediately. We won't get along enough for me to shag them. Same goes for a girl who lists herself as wanting children / having children, lists her political views, not for me.

It strikes me as more of a mature site that's aimed at those looking for something more long-term and serious. There are hot chicks on there but I provide so little info about myself that I think I seem a bit shady, haha.
Some of the biggest hoes on pof/insta state they're Christian and have morals lol.

Followed by their trashy underwear and booty pics.

I've never understood why so many young girls put that they're "bi" in their profiles.

Some of the biggest hoes on pof/insta state they're Christian and have morals lol.

I've never understood why so many young girls put that they're "bi" in their profiles.

Yeah it genuinely does seem like 8/10 girls I see on Tinder claim to be bisexual. Often with other flowery nonsense attached to it like pansexual, polyamorous etc.

Posturing. How else is a white girl going to get some minority points without having to lose a limb or change their life etc.

I’ve been married way to long to have gone thru the internet dating thing. Does anyone ever just meet in person and lay down their game anymore. It seems like a lost art form.

I did when single, did a tiny bit of online stuff too. I asked one girl out in person and she thought it was weird....how else am i supposed to get your number dummy? Human interaction is soft now.

I’ve been married way to long to have gone thru the internet dating thing. Does anyone ever just meet in person and lay down their game anymore. It seems like a lost art form.
Internet game Is something else. Seems like far more inferior men are capable of far more and pull a lot higher. Guess I still gotta work on the science. Real life pull holds a lot more weigh though, especially with quality.

Last edited:

Yeah, I've only started using dating apps since lockdown (well, I downloaded Tinder in South America in 2019 out of boredom and cleaned up somewhat, but only started using in the UK when lockdown kicked in).

I prefer the 'in person' thing though.

ive been single for a long time now

still would never consider a dating app/website

Back