Anyone purchase Marcos Avellans 'Black belt psychology'?

ManOfSteel23

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Basically a box set that looks at the mental aspect of competition and combat sports in general.
More info here:
http://blackbeltpsychology.com/?inf...cefd943b8e9d9c53bc7df515926ec54dbe307153b8837

Although it just released, anyone purchase it and/or have any reviews for it? I think I may check it out when the next batch of dvd's comes out in Feb.

One thing I saw in the promo vid that was a turnoff, (besides the multiple messages that pop up when you close the tab/window :rolleyes:) was that the dvds (9 all together) may be set up in powerpoint style, because there is a follow along packet that has pictures of slides. I dont know for sure if thats the case, but if it is, it seems pretty lazy to me, but regardless, if it has quality info its not a huge problem.

any feedback is appreciated.
(i searched, and couldnt find an official review thread for this box set, if it already exists, link me and i'll delete this one)

lol no.
Marcos isn't a psychologist...just saying.

Nope, what's he gonna come up with next? Black belt SEO, learnt from the master himself??? Guy's a d0uche, will not support him

Nope, what's he gonna come up with next? Black belt SEO, learnt from the master himself??? Guy's a d0uche, will not support him

I would pay at least $197 for these secrets. Do you have a free trial or webinar?

Could Marcos have lloyds peen any deeper down his throat? The answers is no, no he can't.

The respond to TS, the answer is no.

I will not support anything from the Avellan's ever again.

Besides, he does not have any degree in psychology, so he should not be marketing a product like he's some expert psychologist.

Speaking of which, did this guy even graduate from college?

Throughout all 9 DVD's Marcos just stands around making accusations and insults about your family.

lol. Even if Marcos wasn't a TLI Zombie idiot, this would be a worthless product. I mean, what is this random guy going to teach you about competition psychology that you can't get somewhere else from a better source for much less money? Seriously, this product is fucking ridiculous, all TLI stuff aside.

Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

Seriously, have you been living in a cave or something?

haven't gone through all the threads/posts, but something amongst the lines of one of the avellan brothers (or both) getting in an argument with Keenans sister or some shit? I'm not entirely sure if thats whats being referenced.

regardless of the situation, im curious if its quality info in the box set. probably bad timing on my part asking for opinions now though.

Back