Anyone know a guy with absolutely no standards?

I have a sex addict friend (my diagnosis) who just got dumped by his good looking, good career having girlfriend after she found evidence of him cheating with like 50 chicks on his computer. I felt bad for her cause it was one of those everyone knows shes being cheated on scenarios that she just didn't want to come to terms with.

I have a sex addict friend (my diagnosis) who just got dumped by his good looking, good career having girlfriend after she found evidence of him cheating with like 50 chicks on his computer. I felt bad for her cause it was one of those everyone knows shes being cheated on scenarios that she just didn't want to come to terms with.

was she a fattie?

because if she wasn't....

He said good looking and his screen name is no fat chicks...... so chances are she was not a fatttie.

If I could go back in time to my high school years/Early 20's, I'd have no standards at all. I was way too picky. I passed up lots of easy girls because they weren't what I considered up to my standards.

The difference between getting laid vs wacking off every night = having no standards.
So what's it gonna be?
Would you prefer having sex with your hand instead of a woman?

The man makes an interesting point.

Yes when I was young and impatient I sometimes dipped down into the 9's.

A buddy of mine has a saying when it comes to rating chicks "there's nothing I can't drink pretty"

If I could go back in time to my high school years/Early 20's, I'd have no standards at all. I was way too picky. I passed up lots of easy girls because they weren't what I considered up to my standards.

I wish past me could have taken advice from present you.

I am am a Coastie and know many of the same.

In military, is normal.

I was a Soldier and that's a big roger copy. If it was female and had a heartbeat it got schtooped .U.S. ARMY Infantry "were the men are men" "and the sheep are scared!" Hoah!!!!

I'll fuck anything that moves, and good number of things that don't

I agree with this

Back