Anyone know a guy with absolutely no standards?

You and your friends are seriously doing something wrong if that's the highest number at that age.

We're only from a modest sized city, and most have standards.

I did the math, and out of my 10 closest friends around that age (20)..

5/20 - dating their girlfriends from high school, only been with 1 girl.
2/20 - Slept with 4+ girls, but easily less than 10.
2/20 - Slept with 1 chick each, but never dated.
1/20 - Virgin.

1 out of 5 men become 'that guy' once they reach adulthood, its a damn shame.

And define 'dog ugly', TS.

Describe that bish.

If you call it low standards it makes its sound like its a bad thing.

these types of guys are so sex starved they'll jump at the chance of a fat overweight woman giving them some attention

I know a guy like that. I am jealous he even has a kid with one from high school and the woman seems grateful for it. I would not say he is ugly looking but would put him in the dirt bag category and not really a friend. We went out once with a few friends and my buddies gf invited this fat girl with us and he was all over it and closed the deal the same night at my buddies house and went home. It was funny because the girls were trash talking him after he bailed saying he was not that good blah blah blah out i laughed.

Been there man. Met a cougar online who was like a 6. Go to her place and once she got naked she went from a 6 to a 2. I'm talking some inch long hairs protruding from her nipples, stretch marks where you didn't think things could stretch and just the nastiest looking who-ha I've seen.

I tried to think of anything I could so I told her I didn't fuck on the first date. She was like this isn't a date. I was like wait, you don't want anything serious? She was like what?? No! So I told her that's what I was looking for and I left.

So stupid lol.

Damn I wish I would have thought of this. One time in particular, this would have saved me from a traumatic experience. I was just out of a relationship and felt I needed to lower my standards to get laid before she did...childish I know, and also indicative of me not being anything special myself.

Anyway, I simply worked myself into a situation where I couldn't think of a way to tactfully say what I was thinking, "I'm not sure I can get hard, I feel you've misled me," without crushing this poor chicks sense of self worth. Long story short, I lost the ability to continue about 2 minutes in. I flipped her over and she presented me with a boner killing happy trail, encircling her anus and terminating in a sizable patch on her lower back. That's all she wrote. Not to mention she'd managed to hide the michelin man's torso. Not fun times

Low standards for porking, higher standards for settling down.

I went through a phase where I actually got off on banging uggos. Thank god that didn't last long, I'd literally feel ashamed of myself afterwords every time lmao
LMAO

yep. I get those feels too :icon_lol:

When you go out to get women you get yourself a woman. You don't go home alone.

There is a weight limit. Nothing set in stone but sex with a woman who's three fifty isn't going to please either of you.

Teeth. She's got to have at least a top row of teeth.

No bandages or visible scabs.

Smell test. Similar to a sniffing milk that's passed date.

Shame banging is part of a mans rite of passage. My median (range) of bangers is 7 (0-10). and looks does not necessarily correlate to banging quality. 9-10 often poor quality bang. 0-3 often can't enjoy bc drunk and or vomiting in own mouth.

That being said I'm lucky to have married looks 10 who is a banging 10. Need to try entire spectrum to find what you like. Otherwise you might end up with cold fish 10 or that cottage cheese fatties you sherdogers like but is a mad dog in bed.

I know a guy like that. He's dated some really hot chicks but then he'll pick up these 250 lbs monsters and be just as in to banging them. I don't get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back