Anyone know a guy with absolutely no standards?

smellmyfarts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So I work with a guy that has a wider range of what he's put his D in than anyone I've ever met. Long story short, The guy is what most women would consider attractive (tall and in shape), and he has a track record of good looking GF's and hook-ups, but he also has a track record of getting with bigger ladies and trashy chicks out of desperation. Anyways, I just found out he was hooking up with a co-worker of ours a while back that is absolutely dog ugly. She's like 40 something and overweight, not to mention the fact that she's gross. She's like a female version of a dirty old man. She always makes these joking comments about how I couldn't handle her that make me want to puke a in my mouth.

This guy was just dating a girl that's a solid 7 or 8. How does one go from banging a quality chick, to some trashy lady that's almost old enough to be his mom. I have never understood this mentality. It's as if these guys are simply unable to go a few weeks without getting laid.

I am a Marine and know several Marines and I have met my share of individuals with 0 standards

An old friend of mine would do anything anytime. He slept with hundreds of women and also let at least two guys give him head. Probably more but I never wanted to ask those kinds of questions.

I know a few guys with little standards, but only people I know with zero standards are women.

My buddy used to do that all the time.

Ahnuld and Bill Clinton do it all the time. They get so much pussy that they don't even care about looks anymore - they just want to bang.

my best friend will fuck them big, fuck them small, hell fuck them all

I have certainly done this before. No fat girls with small tits though. The fuck is that shit?!

Hollywood Nicky. He's posted a ton of ugly girls he's been with.

ditto. that said in my single days I had my fair share 7-9's, maybe two 10's. but I have definitely ridden some cows, and banged a few birds that looked like oprah without make up.

Oh yeah, I'm exaggerating a bit with the "no standards" thing. I'd say 5/10 was my cut off.

I had good success with the wominz back in the day, but I'm not going to pretend they were all LA-10s though. I got mine through sheer quantity. Fraser B style.

I banged a couple dozen Boise dimes though.

"I wined and dined with kings and queens, and slept in the alley and dined on pork and beans."

Your coworker seems like he knows how to party.

So I work with a guy that has a wider range of what he's put his D in than anyone I've ever met. Long story short, The guy is what most women would consider attractive (tall and in shape), and he has a track record of good looking GF's and hook-ups, but he also has a track record of getting with bigger ladies and trashy chicks out of desperation. Anyways, I just found out he was hooking up with a co-worker of ours a while back that is absolutely dog ugly. She's like 40 something and overweight, not to mention the fact that she's gross. She's like a female version of a dirty old man. She always makes these joking comments about how I couldn't handle her that make me want to puke a in my mouth.

This guy was just dating a girl that's a solid 7 or 8. How does one go from banging a quality chick, to some trashy lady that's almost old enough to be his mom. I have never understood this mentality. It's as if these guys are simply unable to go a few weeks without getting laid.

Stop hatin. Let him bang bro.

Your coworker seems like he knows how to party.

He's actually a pretty cool guy. I just assumed the hogs that I've seen him meet at happy hour were because of alcohol. He was apparently banging this lady for months. He couldn't have been drunk every time. She almost seems like she could have been alright 20 years ago, as she's actually got a pretty decent butt on her if you're into the whole huge ghetto booty thing and could deal with her gut/muffin top. I would never even think about getting with a woman this trashy, but that's just me. I almost respect the fact that this guy can just say fuck it LOL

What I don't understand is guys who deliberately go after the ugliest chick in the room. I had a buddy who was notorious for preying on the ugliest drunkest girl at the party. He was a good looking guy who knew how to approach women too. I never understood it. Maybe it's just laziness.

this guy I used to be friends with was like that, he'd hook up with trailer trash chicks who chewed tobacco, old retired strippers, he let some heifer give me head, she was a biscuit shy of 300lbs. I never understood it he is a good looking guy too

I knew a guy who was all about "open relationships" and he did that to a few women I know. He tries to sleep with anyone and everyone- single or taken. Apparently he suffers from micro penis too, or impotence.

Also, the ugly ones are usually the ones who are more willing to do the crazier stuff.

Oh yeah, I'm exaggerating a bit with the "no standards" thing. I'd say 5/10 was my cut off.

I had good success with the wominz back in the day, but I'm not going to pretend they were all LA-10s though. I got mine through sheer quantity. Fraser B style.

I banged a couple dozen Boise dimes though.

"I wined and dined with kings and queens, and slept in the alley and dined on pork and beans."

LOL! Glad to see this phrase being utilized.

Back