Anyone know a guy with absolutely no standards?

bunch of dudes ITT claiming they have "friends" who do this.. BS, we're all that guy. Sorry dudes, we have no standards. If a chick is half decent, I'll plow. So would you, end of discussion.

My best friend is the pussy is pussy type. He's had a couple of decent looking girlfriends but he's dated some nasty hoes. His last two girlfriends were pushing 300 and he's a really skinny guy.

What I don't understand is guys who deliberately go after the ugliest chick in the room. I had a buddy who was notorious for preying on the ugliest drunkest girl at the party. He was a good looking guy who knew how to approach women too. I never understood it. Maybe it's just laziness.

It's actually rather crafty. Everyone goes after the 8-10 women and they expect it. When a guy starts paying attention to an uglier woman, they get jealous and try to get the guy to notice them.

bunch of dudes ITT claiming they have "friends" who do this.. BS, we're all that guy. Sorry dudes, we have no standards. If a chick is half decent, I'll plow. So would you, end of discussion.

Me too. I never used to manage the hot ones though, a mate of mine did but he also went lower than I ever would have. Suffice to say he banged a lot of broads.

Me too. I never used to manage the hot ones though, a mate of mine did but he also went lower than I ever would have. Suffice to say he banged a lot of broads.

sure. I wouldn't jump rod first into a chick who's 350 and looks like Roseanne, but we've all had sex with chicks below our standards. Coming from a dude in his mid 30s I can say from experience there's good seasons and bad seasons. I've hit the majors a few times and I've been knocked back to single A ball a few times. Regardless I'm always using my bat, even if it's in the cages. You don't use it you lose it

I went through a phase where I actually got off on banging uggos. Thank god that didn't last long, I'd literally feel ashamed of myself afterwords every time lmao

Yeah i know that guy. Good looking dude, charming around ladies, fucks anything that moves. There was this dirty ugly girl everyone called SARS. He fucked her several times.

I also know a guy like this. I've definitely laid pipe in some pretty gross places but I can't hold a candle to this dude.

I've done it a few times while piss drunk like most of us have, but doing it over and over while sober is what weirds me out.

The only nasty thing I've ever done while sober is getting a BJ from some fat girl I painted a house for when I was in college, and I almost had an anxiety attack over it like like 30 seconds after she was done because I was so disgusted with myself for cheating on my GF at the time.

One of my best friends, not a bad looking dude and usually the life of a party, but if he gets slightly lonely or horny his standards go down ridiculously fast. I remember one time he wanted me to tag team a girl with him... with a dead tooth and one eye that was cloudy and jacked up... lol nope

Sounds to me like a case of sex addiction. Who the fuck does that? Disgusting.

I know a couple guys who brag about their numbers, but when you see the girls they've been with, the numbers are not something you'd want to brag about.

The thing with banging ugly chicks, is that you do not generally give a fuck if it's good for them or not, you just assume she's thankful for getting some D in the first place and bust a nut and go home. Maybe this guy just wants needs his fix but doesn't really wanna put much effort into wining and dining, passionate love making, etc.

i did this once and it was mentally scarring

A push in the bush is worth 2 in the hand

Dude i used to work with would smash 300 lbers from POS for sport

The thing with banging ugly chicks, is that you do not generally give a fuck if it's good for them or not, you just assume she's thankful for getting some D in the first place and bust a nut and go home. Maybe this guy just wants needs his fix but doesn't really wanna put much effort into wining and dining, passionate love making, etc.

He might suffer from performance anxiety. Gets all stressed out about banging hot chicks and giving them multiple orgasms not blowing early etc. But when it comes to uggos he just doesnt give a fuck and actually enjoys himself more and puts on a better performance.

I have a 'friend' with the same problem

He might suffer from performance anxiety. Gets all stressed out about banging hot chicks and giving them multiple orgasms not blowing early etc. But when it comes to uggos he just doesnt give a fuck and actually enjoys himself more and puts on a better performance.

I have a 'friend' with the same problem

I kinda know what your friend is going through. I used to have that issue because one of the first times I ever got laid I blew early and I had this fear of doing it again (even though the chick was just as inexperienced and didn't really care). This led to me overthinking things in the future and not being able to get it up at all when it was time to perform. Once I had a steady girlfriend I got over it, but not without a false start or two. lol

Now I just make sure I bang a couple 6's to make sure everything is in order before I go out of my way to try and get with a hottie.

true story

Back