Anyone know a guy with absolutely no standards?

So I work with a guy that has a wider range of what he's put his D in than anyone I've ever met. Long story short, The guy is what most women would consider attractive (tall and in shape), and he has a track record of good looking GF's and hook-ups, but he also has a track record of getting with bigger ladies and trashy chicks out of desperation. Anyways, I just found out he was hooking up with a co-worker of ours a while back that is absolutely dog ugly. She's like 40 something and overweight, not to mention the fact that she's gross. She's like a female version of a dirty old man. She always makes these joking comments about how I couldn't handle her that make me want to puke a in my mouth.

This guy was just dating a girl that's a solid 7 or 8. How does one go from banging a quality chick, to some trashy lady that's almost old enough to be his mom. I have never understood this mentality. It's as if these guys are simply unable to go a few weeks without getting laid.
He's not looking at their faces.

I knew a guy in highschool that earned the nickname "sewage"
Because he'd bang the ugliest girls that no one else would touch

i dont know why these guys are insulted for this. any guy can get it up for a hot girl, but it takes a real man to bang absolute bottom of the barrel trash. The single greatest indicator of high T is constant and unsatiable horniness.

as for me, I'm horribly picky. [must be low T]

Well... some of us are actually THANKFUL that some one want to bang us...
:(

Jerk TS!

I once had sex with a White Grimace. It was so bad, she wanted me to take her home in the morning but my roommates were in the living room. I came out to get some water for both of us, and my roommates heard us and wanted to see her. I was trying to figure how to shove her fat ass out my window. She was freaking disgusting and keep on pressuring me to take her home. I knew the roommates had to go to class. So to keep her quiet until they left I had to bang her again until they went to class. I buried my head in the pillow so she would not see my tears. She was saying she liked how I took so long, and I was thinking it was because your disgusting.
Long story short, we all have banged a beast we regret. Let your friend bang.

I can't believe of all topics for people to take seriously this one is the one people choose.

i dont know why these guys are insulted for this. any guy can get it up for a hot girl, but it takes a real man to bang absolute bottom of the barrel trash. The single greatest indicator of high T is constant and unsatiable horniness.

as for me, I'm horribly picky. [must be low T]

I'd say some of the highest T men I've met were picky. The thing is they were able to get consistently laid within their lofty standards.

The most Low T guy I know is a dumpster diver and the butt of all the jokes. Desperation is not a flattering color on anyone.

I can't believe of all topics for people to take seriously this one is the one people choose.

Lol, fucking uggos is something all SDers can talk about. :icon_lol:

i have a cousin that, before he was married, used to tell me he would sometimes put on two condoms

i would imagine how filthy the girl would have to be for me to have to use two condoms and if i was gonna be with a girl that filthy i'd just pass

we all call this guy "joe dirt"

I have fucked some pretty disgusting / fat women. Never flat chested though, that would be truly awful.

For some reason it used to really get me off during the act, followed by the crushing shame afterwards. I don't know why I did this, as I have never had a problem getting with good looking girls. Some mental defect maybe?

Good body, face below average. Ok.
Pretty face, body below average. Ok.

Face and body below average. No.

Yeah I have a couple friends like that. I don't even know how you could get it up with a 5 or lower.

So I work with a guy that has a wider range of what he's put his D in than anyone I've ever met. Long story short, The guy is what most women would consider attractive (tall and in shape), and he has a track record of good looking GF's and hook-ups, but he also has a track record of getting with bigger ladies and trashy chicks out of desperation. Anyways, I just found out he was hooking up with a co-worker of ours a while back that is absolutely dog ugly. She's like 40 something and overweight, not to mention the fact that she's gross. She's like a female version of a dirty old man. She always makes these joking comments about how I couldn't handle her that make me want to puke a in my mouth.

This guy was just dating a girl that's a solid 7 or 8. How does one go from banging a quality chick, to some trashy lady that's almost old enough to be his mom. I have never understood this mentality. It's as if these guys are simply unable to go a few weeks without getting laid.

Is this guy's name Warren?

We have a saying for Warren, "Warren would fuck a snake if he had someone to hold it for him."

I knew a guy at uni who was a dead-ringer for Jesus.

Guy was attracted to all women; including junkie swamp-donkeys with six kids. He wasn't ashamed either; guy would hit on anything. We were early 20s at the time but he'd go off at bars and flirt with ugly women in their mid-40s (and would generally succeed in banging them).

Then he got a girlfriend named India (who we all called "Chlamyndia" behind her back, because she was such a diseased whorish moron) who would regale us with her tales about how she got DP'd by two backpackers on the floor of a hostel.

Never understood it myself. Even when I'm smashed my standards are pretty high.

The difference between getting laid vs wacking off every night = having no standards.
So what's it gonna be?
Would you prefer having sex with your hand instead of a woman?

Dude I used to hang around with had zero standards. Thing is he was a good looking guy (no homo) and often got good looking chicks but he wasn't fussy and would just as readily bang real mutants. Couple of times I saw him cop off with things that could only be described as shapeless blobs.

edit; ok so the dude was actually me (just kidding... but not really)

Last edited:
The difference between getting laid vs wacking off every night = having no standards.
So what's it gonna be?
Would you prefer having sex with your hand instead of a woman?

Yeah. In the absence of any hot chicks I'll go with palm and her five sisters almost every time.

Sometimes you just want a hamburger instead of filet mignon.

Back