Anyone have a gif of McGregor going full on spiderman after being tripped?

That sequence is just Siver not being enough of a killer, nothing else.

Conor got back to his feet too quickly for any fighter to have jumped on him with any success here. Look at the clock and you'll notice it takes him maybe a second for his ass to just touch the canvas, switch his hips and slide back to his feet. So the killer instinct argument is a moot point. He wasn't down long enough to capitalize.

Think it was first few minutes in round 1 McGregor got ripped and went into a spiderman pose, his reaction was awesome and he pretty much recovered instantly.

No shit it looked exactly like this
Spider-Man_07.jpg

Thanks to Xhizors
7ujjfjfjgfjgfjgf7.gif

Look at that smooth mother fucker.

what was Siver swinging at??

what was Siver swinging at??

Air. He didn't expect to be able to cut his supporting leg out with his low kick apparently.

BTW guys, we can refer to it as the "Spider spin". It's more economical, has just enough granularity to it and is catchy. :cool:

I'd be more concerned with the fact that the kick knocked him down. Even Siver didn't think that would knock him down, thats why he threw the punch.

The immaturity in these forums is sickening. How do you know he doesnt have a learning disability? Or he's from another country. Or he was having a stroke while typing. Or getting some oral.

I have a learning disability and an autistic son... still made me laugh!

Conor got back to his feet too quickly for any fighter to have jumped on him with any success here. Look at the clock and you'll notice it takes him maybe a second for his ass to just touch the canvas, switch his hips and slide back to his feet. So the killer instinct argument is a moot point. He wasn't down long enough to capitalize.

Lol. So much bullshit in one post that I'm just gonna flush it down.

article-0-058F83C2000005DC-345_634x400.jpg

Move along.

Give him a few years and he'll master the advanced version.

Kd9Kl.gif

Obviously he needs to become more spherical to perfect the technique.

Give him a few years and he'll master the advanced version.

Kd9Kl.gif

Obviously he needs to become more spherical to perfect the technique.

That will be final form of Goat Conor after he runs over every division in UFC and uses that move to win HW tittle.

Pretty slick move from McGregor. But wow Siver is slow! It's like a videogame when you press the button for a punch you have to wait for the punch to have finished before you can do something else.

U got me in tears with that one bro.

Looked like somebody tripping then trying to get up in a cool way to save face.

Or someone immediately avoiding a bad position, taking center of the octagon within 2 seconds while his opponent is striking a vapor trail.

Do you deny the efficiency of what he did?

Lol. So much bullshit in one post that I'm just gonna flush it down.

article-0-058F83C2000005DC-345_634x400.jpg

Move along.

Siver cut his leg out with a low kick and didn't expect that to happen whatsoever. By the time he returned his leg back to the ground he only had time to duck & roll then throw a left hook. Conor had already fallen and gotten out of range within a split second. Unless you think that a fighter can capitalize immediately with only one leg on the ground? LOL. He would've had to try and capitalize immediately after reeling his leg back in from throwing that low kick, and that's after repositioning his feet. So no, he did not have enough time to do dick. He wasn't in a position to do anything with Conor falling to the ground and instantly moving out of range and back up to his feet in the process. You must think that Siver is Superman. :redface:

Siver cut his leg out with a low kick and didn't expect that to happen whatsoever. By the time he returned his leg back to the ground he only had time to duck & roll then throw a left hook. Conor had already fallen and gotten out of range within a split second. Unless you think that a fighter can capitalize immediately with only one leg on the ground? LOL. He would've had to try and capitalize immediately after reeling his leg back in from throwing that low kick, and that's after repositioning his feet. So no, he did not have enough time to do dick. He wasn't in a position to do anything with Conor falling to the ground and instantly moving out of range and back up to his feet in the process. You must think that Siver is Superman. :redface:

Like I said, it's obvious that a lot people here don't practice MMA, or any other martial art, themselves. In your case, it's painfully obvious. There was plenty of time to attack in the timeframe where Siver covered up and threw his hook. You do realize that striking isn't the only way to attack in MMA?

But that's not really my main point. The point is that rolling away and getting up after having your leg swept is nothing special whatsoever, unless your an uncoordinated fat fuck with arthritis. I've seen more spectacular moves in amateur fights.

Like I said, it's obvious that a lot people here don't practice MMA, or any other martial art, themselves. In your case, it's painfully obvious. There was plenty of time to attack in the timeframe where Siver covered up and threw his hook. You do realize that striking isn't the only way to attack in MMA?

But that's not really my main point. The point is that rolling away and getting up after having your leg swept is nothing special whatsoever, unless your an uncoordinated fat fuck with arthritis. I've seen more spectacular moves in amateur fights.

Joined a gym in the new year did we?

You're talking shit.

Back