Anyone have a gif of McGregor going full on spiderman after being tripped?

When Siver throws the left hook he must be a good meter from Conors head. Has a punch ever missed by more in UFC history?

When Siver throws the left hook he must be a good meter from Conors head. Has a punch ever missed by more in UFC history?

Maybe not
12-Daniel-Cormier-vs.-Frank-Mir-1.gif

it was like chael rolling out from getting his kick caught by anderson in their first fight

slick

My favorite gif moment from last night was someone throwing the irish flag at Siver, and him throwing it on the ground during his entrance. I LOL'ed. Someone gif that shit.

Once conor got up from that i knew siver was in for a really really bad day.

Spiderman never got tripped by a low-kick, though.

^ A fine example of why Conor calls some of these fighters novices in human movement. Gets kicked, falls over and spins out of range in the space of a second while is Siver throws a hook at the end of a rote combination without even looking at where Conor is.

He knows that he will got tripped often, I think thats why he crawls.

^ A fine example of why Conor calls some of these fighters novices in human movement. Gets kicked, falls over and spins out of range in the space of a second while is Siver throws a hook at the end of a rote combination without even looking at where Conor is.

You have a great point there...maybe this is what McGregor was talking about with his style of movement, look at Siver he looked stiff on the offence and instead of reacting to what had happened he just sticks with the routine combo he knows, whereas McGregor gets tripped and still manages to end up in a safe position.

Because of Conor, I am transfering my points from STR and CHA attributes to pump up my AGI. Why lift when its all about the fluid movement?

Seriously? This confirms that McGregor's fans are 13 year old kids.

Seriously? This confirms that McGregor's fans are 13 year old kids.

I'm a 19 year old, and I once watched Spiderman as a kid and this looked like spiderman. This confirms that you clearly can't attach an age to a fan base as the average age is probably around the mid twenties. The likelihood of everyone of McGregor's fans being of the age 13 is very unlikely, as even if they were all 13 they would have been a fan of his for more than a year thus making them now 14 or above.

Back