Anyone have a gif of McGregor going full on spiderman after being tripped?

Like I said, it's obvious that a lot people here don't practice MMA, or any other martial art, themselves. In your case, it's painfully obvious. There was plenty of time to attack in the timeframe where Siver covered up and threw his hook. You do realize that striking isn't the only way to attack in MMA?

But that's not really my main point. The point is that rolling away and getting up after having your leg swept is nothing special whatsoever, unless your an uncoordinated fat fuck with arthritis. I've seen more spectacular moves in amateur fights.

Watch out! We got a badass over here!

Think it was first few minutes in round 1 McGregor got ripped and went into a spiderman pose, his reaction was awesome and he pretty much recovered instantly.

No shit it looked exactly like this
Spider-Man_07.jpg

Thanks to Xhizors
7ujjfjfjgfjgfjgf7.gif

Look at that smooth mother fucker.

Vitor would have kicked that spiderman head clean off.

belfortkickufc152.gif

He would have tried at least

The immaturity in these forums is sickening. How do you know he doesnt have a learning disability?

He's a whitebelt posting in the Heavies, so of course he has a learning disability. No-one else gets a pass; why should he?

It got out of control a while back but requesting a gif from him standing back up after tripping is too much

Think it was first few minutes in round 1 McGregor got ripped and went into a spiderman pose, his reaction was awesome and he pretty much recovered instantly.

No shit it looked exactly like this
Spider-Man_07.jpg

Thanks to Xhizors
7ujjfjfjgfjgfjgf7.gif

Look at that smooth mother fucker.

too bad siver is so stiff and slow and unathletic that he couldn't capitalize on that. man does he look robotic.

too bad siver is so stiff and slow and unathletic that he couldn't capitalize on that. man does he look robotic.

McGregor was gone before Siver finished his robotic combination... master of movement.

It's slick, but a few people in this thread are going a little overboard with it. Small fighters do stuff like that relatively often.

I'm a 19 year old, and I once watched Spiderman as a kid and this looked like spiderman.

I realize that my first reaction when you wrote 19 as a response to him saying you're 12 was that his guess was pretty close. I'm getting old, I guess.

Spiderman never got tripped by a low-kick, though.
That's just cause his feet are never on the ground.

I don't know about all of you. But I real life all the fucking time.
I real life regularly, but not excessively. That shit's for addicts.

This actually impresses some of you on here? If you guys can't do that then you really need to stop eating fast food every day and start moving more!

This actually impresses some of you on here? If you guys can't do that then you really need to stop eating fast food every day and start moving more!

Yeah so you can get tripped and spin out instantly getting back to your feet into a fighting stance and out of danger from any type of strike in the middle of a fight... okay then,

Oh of course, when Conor does a twirl he's a "smooth motherfucker" going "full on spiderman"

but when Brock Lesnar does two twirls and still manages to stay on his feet....

Give him a few years and he'll master the advanced version.

Kd9Kl.gif

Obviously he needs to become more spherical to perfect the technique.

That's just a really poor man's version of one of the greatest moments in MMA history, which is posted below

The-Barrel-Roll-Escape.gif

Spiderman guyz, teh spydar man, look at the distance GOATNESS, he moves like he's an athlete, almost like he should be quick on his feet to fight high level MMA, its astounding what he can do with these appendages coming out of his hips, like wow guyz
This x 10. (though I'd love an original, it doesn't need anything added to it. It's awesome enough by itself)

For that move alone, I was hoping Chael would win. It was one of the first major times in MMA (or any combat sport) that some "crazy movie looking shit" actually happened, and better yet it not only happened it made sense. It worked as intended perfectly and fit the moment just right.

What a fucking awesome move (and to think Chael's this grappler fighting the best striker the sport had seen at the time, and he does this crazy flip to escape once his foot was caught)

It was like he was he had seen the james irvin fight a 100x and was like "NOPE!"

That's just a really poor man's version of one of the greatest moments in MMA history, which is posted below

This x 10. (though I'd love an original, it doesn't need anything added to it. It's awesome enough by itself)

For that move alone, I was hoping Chael would win. It was one of the first major times in MMA (or any combat sport) that some "crazy movie looking shit" actually happened, and better yet it not only happened it made sense. It worked as intended perfectly and fit the moment just right.

What a fucking awesome move (and to think Chael's this grappler fighting the best striker the sport had seen at the time, and he does this crazy flip to escape once his foot was caught)

It was like he was he had seen the james irvin fight a 100x and was like "NOPE!"

You can almost see the fight flash before his eyes before he's like "fuck this"

Such a master.

It's embarrassing that he got dropped (tripped...lol) by that in the 1st place.

It's not embarrassing if you go on to destroy your opponent. Just like it wasn't embarrassing that Hominick managed to mount Jose... Jose still dominated him the whole fight so it doesn't matter.

If that's impressive some of you guys need to start working out...

mcspider? or mcparker?

Back