Anyone have a gif of McGregor going full on spiderman after being tripped?

nice and slick but how many time will he have to do it against aldo? he may end up looking like a tornado.

I'm curious if anyone this thread actually watches MMA...this shit happens in almost every event. Great performance by McGregor but if footage leaked of him taking a piss his fans would claim that his piss stream was incredible and genetically elite.

By the color of his urine I have come to the conclusion that his kidneys are world class. Possibly even GOAT kidneys, not to be confused with goat kidneys, which are nothing compared to the GOAT's kidneys.

7ujjfjfjgfjgfjgf7.gif

Looks like a form of hip heist/switch escape into a slide from the sit out position (looks more like a glide given how smooth it is). Not sure if there's an official name for this one but it does certainly look Spider-Man-like with how he executed it. Definitely very slick and the distance he covers with it to get out of range in such little time is smooth and impressive.

The-Barrel-Roll-Escape.gif

Spiderman guyz, teh spydar man, look at the distance GOATNESS, he moves like he's an athlete, almost like he should be quick on his feet to fight high level MMA, its astounding what he can do with these appendages coming out of his hips, like wow guyz

For whatever reason the original quote and the Cosby response just sent this whole thing over the edge.

Can't stop laughing.

I legitimately LOLed at some of the responses on this thread too. haha

Is this thread and discussion for real?

I'm gonna hate myself for this, but:

Do you even train, bros?

That sequence is just Siver not being enough of a killer, nothing else.

Master of movement is what it is... no only did he regain his positioning almost immediately after being sweeped he also somehow slid backwards way out of any striking range too, all in the space of less a second.

When Siver took him down and McG got back up, now that was slick, havent seen someone look that light without feathers before, perhaps that's why they call it featherweight.

I don't know about all of you. But I real life all the fucking time.

I'm sure he's trained that specifically for when Aldo chops his legs down

Master of movement is what it is... not only did he regain his positioning almost immediately after being sweeped he also somehow slid backwards way out of any striking range too, all in the space of less a second.

Dat be da 'Spider Switch & Slide' breh. :icon_lol:

The most beautiful fall i have ever seen. It shouldve been a 10-8 round just on the way he got back to his feet.

Good idea to keep working on and practising that Spiderman shuffle or break dance spin, because when Aldo chopkick's your ass it won't be no Frankenstein moving Siver lumbering toward you.

7ujjfjfjgfjgfjgf7.gif

Fights gonna be awesome

Thanks to Xhizors
7ujjfjfjgfjgfjgf7.gif

Look at that smooth mother fucker.

I agree, Most impressive is the instant planning. Upon losing balance, he immediately is plotting his escape. Upon contacting the mat, he immediate executes his plan flawlessly!

Conor is a gifted athlete with brilliant speed and reflex.

Hopefully his reflexes don't get Chavez('d) like Meldrick Taylor or his legs Inoki('d) like Ali by Aldo...
chavez-stops-taylor-o.gif

400px-AliInoki5.jpeg

I'd like to see a long career from of him, but these types of fighters typically have a small window of peak performance.

Back