Anyone excited for Porier vs Miller?

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I am, and I think it'll be a banger. I'm going with Jim Miller, who ya got?

Fuck yeah I'm excited Dustin one of my favourites getting it done with a third round TKO. I actually like 208 a lot of my favourite fighters on it

I'd go with Poirer, Miller is weird in terms of consistency, sometimes he looks great then he loses a clear cut decision to Diego Sanchez in 2016

Yes.

I'm excited for any Jim "Fucking" Miller fight.

Big fan of Poirier too so its a win-win.

I love both guys. I hate that one of them has to lose, but Jim should have this.

I would buy a PPV with Miller as main event anytime.

I want to be excite for the fight, but somehow, it just makes me go:

2F7PW.gif

FOTN with Porier finishing it late after a back and forth war commissioned by the JBG!

FOTN with Porier finishing it late after a back and forth war commissioned by the JBG!
Seconded. Both have warrior hearts but Diamond will be standing in the end.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think I'd take Poirier over Miller at this point in their careers. Would be a hell of a fight if it happens, though.

That's why God have us skulls and skeletal matter, bro. Miller isn't exactly a knockout artist though either...
I hear you, but Miller boxes and misses shots sometimes, Porier goes forward or backwards.

If Miller wins he should be in the top 15, that would be 4-wins in a row.

huge fan of poirier and jim miller always brings it, looking forward to this one very much!

I don't see Jim winning this, but I hope he does.

Miller bros fights are awesome, but I honestly don't see Jim being able to keep up with Dustin for the whole fight.

Dustin via tko in the 3rd

Im a fan of both guys and will be pulling for Miller but I think Poirer gets the finish late

Back