Anyone else tired of the short people bashing?

We clown short people for acquiring resources and trying to show themselves off for it yet we put tall people on a pedestal because they are “themselves”. Even a tall person’s genetic lineage acquired an excess of resources in order to build their DNA to the point where they are tall.

There is literally nothing a short person can do to fix their stature besides take steroids to make themselves appear bigger or other extreme surgical procedures. It’s 2021, can we please get away from caring about people’s biological limitations when we already know there is literally nothing they can do to fix that?

inb4 manlet jokes (I’m 5’11 and have got laid more than 99% of you…. As if that even matters in the grand scheme of things but I had to throw this in there for the people who are going to throw their ego into this discussion)

Found Joe Rogan's secret account

Nah I have a normal-sized cardio

captain-america-i-can-do-this-all-day.gif

Buddy, you're in what's basically the Misc. lite

of course people will talk about their heights like trading cards.

Me being the tallest brother I enjoy the mocking of short people. That said my friends were all taller than me which made me look short so it goes both ways. I also like tall chicks so I end up looking even shorter :(

Absolutely not trolling. Dead serious. How come it’s okay to make fun of short guys but as soon as you say something to a woman the brigade comes out? I’m standing up for short men’s rights. If mods want I can send them my Instagram to prove I’m neither short nor tall… I’m a neutral party.
No ones safe! You got something that’s a ‘short’ coming I’m going to call you out on it haha, and expect the same.

I bet ts feels like the man when he touches rim on a non regulation street hoop

Back