Anyone else tired of the short people bashing?

The only two times I have ever heard a short person getting shit for being short is when they display that short-man complex and this thread.

Maybe you have to be short to understand.

On a side note, I was in a cult one time and the region I lived in was run by all short men. They were fucking tyrants towards all men taller than 5'7"... I'm 5'11" with a shit ton of life experience. I found it hilarious to watch them grow full of angst as they failed again and again to mentally break me through all of their cult abuses.
LOL you have to tell us more about this manlet cult.

Funny story, guy once said to me, "Anything under 100kg isn't Human"

I replied, was your mother a large lady then......

The only two times I have ever heard a short person getting shit for being short is when they display that short-man complex and this thread.

Maybe you have to be short to understand.

On a side note, I was in a cult one time and the region I lived in was run by all short men. They were fucking tyrants towards all men taller than 5'7"... I'm 5'11" with a shit ton of life experience. I found it hilarious to watch them grow full of angst as they failed again and again to mentally break me through all of their cult abuses.

Tell us more LANKLET.......

For much of our evolution it was survival of the fittest ie the biggest and strongest, just like our ape brethren. Short people have 200,000 years of inferiority complex to overcome.

For much of our evolution it was survival of the fittest ie the biggest and strongest, just like our ape brethren. Short people have 200,000 years of inferiority complex to overcome.

Well if Basketball players would stop fucking midgets...........we could get things sorted.

mSqXQrIaduhgfnTC81GKq1-8XE49nVDuy2mkNwd83LQ.jpg

Tell us more LANKLET.......

I'm not sure what to say. It got ridiculous really quick. Instead of reacting to the absurdities like they wanted me to (lies to my face, double standards, false accusations, sleep/food/social deprivation, ect.), I just cooperated with the authority structure until they began collapsing under the weight of their bad consciences. I rose above it and was a gentleman towards everyone. The cult members began to fall out one by one due to the pressure the leaders were trying to create for me. By the time I walked away they were talking about me being a prophet, an apostle, about how I could read minds and all sorts of delusional shit like that. I showed them I was the bigger man (Pun intended) and they couldn't handle the psychological whirlwind that came with it.

I'm not sure what to say. It got ridiculous really quick. Instead of reacting to the absurdities like they wanted me to (lies to my face, double standards, false accusations, sleep/food/social deprivation, ect.), I just cooperated with the authority structure until they began collapsing under the weight of their bad consciences. I rose above it and was a gentleman towards everyone. The cult members began to fall out one by one due to the pressure the leaders were trying to create for me. By the time I walked away they were talking about me being a prophet, an apostle, about how I could read minds and all sorts of delusional shit like that. I showed them I was the bigger man (Pun intended) and they couldn't handle the psychological whirlwind that came with it.

I'm glad you had the ability to rise above the situation.

i lurked before i joined, so with my limited knowledge, the short guy stuff seems to me to be just a sherdog issue.

manlets are a joke. It is known.

V73aPQB.gif

This height thing is usa thing
Imo

Here no one cares unless you are a midget or over 6 foot 6

YOU clown US, short people, for acquiring resources and trying to show themselves off for it yet YOU put tall people on a pedestal because they are “themselves”...
Fxd.
You're welcome, shawty.

Back